@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine OH MY GOODNESS HE’S SO CUTE! 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Isn’t he cute? 😀 (I actually think he looks rather like a mouse, but then…mice can be cute, too. 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice Well girls, I’m a-gonna have to leave now. I hope your writing (and rewriting) goes well. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Huzzah! 😀
@seekjustice wow you’re rewriting it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice I’m back! I think the bunny is going to survive. I was able to get some milk down him and warm him up, and now his ears are up and he has eaten a bit of clover. 🙂 My little sister is very happy. 😀
How’s it going?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I like doing read throughs were I annotate everything rather sarcastically. But actual editing… I don’t mind what I’m doing now, which is literally rewriting the whole thing, but once it gets down to line editing and agonising over every single word…I don’t like that.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Yes and no. I’m enjoying reading it over, but I’m not a fan of editing 😉 I think Rochellaine said that you don’t like editing much either?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
True, they could be. Are you enjoying it though?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice but your chapters are longer than mine I think. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! You’re doing pretty well. I’m only up to Chapter 3, where Chessy goes to the park for the first time.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I’m on chapter 5, so about halfway. Woohoo! been editing for hours today. 😀 I was actually going to enter the SE short story contest, but I couldn’t handle another writing project at the moment.
How about you?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yay! Editing! How far through are you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice yay, editing party 😉
@rochellaine yeah I’d love for you to stay and chat, if that’s convenient for you. sounds like you’ve got your hands full 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 I would be, except I’m taking care of a wild baby bunny who might be dying, upon the request of my little sister. 🙂 I’m holding it in one hand as I type.
So, I can’t work on my book with only one hand available to type, but I’m willing to chat if you like. 😉
Oh, and now I’m reading a book to one of my other little sisters.…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Yep, I’m editing Stars and writing Quillon and Sapphire’s first meeting. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @kaya-young @alia @ariel-ashira Anyone on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@skredder Thank you! 🙂
-
Skredder replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@alia Of course, I’ll definitely be praying!
@jenwriter17 Yes, I’ll be praying!
- Load More
