@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @dragon-snapper @valtmy *sheaths knitting needle* I’m afraid I’ll have to depart as well. See y’all tomorrow! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Raisin bran never was one of my favorites. Fruity Pebbles is where it’s at baby! 😉
But yes, chocolate is the best as well 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper *points tip of knitting needle at you* our trust in you is beginning to waver, dragon. Confess where your true loyalties lie, answer the questions, and then our minds will be put at ease.
😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, I’m happy now, Rochellaine dear 😉 thank you <3
@dragon-snapper no no no, no raisin bran. Cheerios work 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine, @seekjustice, @jenwriter17, there y’all have it. SE spy she is
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hahahahaha! 😛
@jenwriter17 😉 Yes, I was about to believe her in her protestations of loyalty to the Kingdom of Pen, but now I’m a bit hesitant.
Our queen @seekjustice seems hesitant to appear. I wonder where she could be? Maybe she doesn’t trust Snapper either…
Okay, I just got the book from your link. Happy now, Jen, de…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper, hold up you traitorous dragon you
Loyalty Questionnaire:
What is the name of the best coffee shop/cafe in the Kingdom?
If you had to choose one, would it be KP or SE?
What and where is the Compendium?
What does KeePers stand for?
What does KaPeeFer stand for?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine “Name. Rank. Serial number. Now.”
“Name: Snapper
Rank: Chosen One
Serial Number: Cheerios
Now: 9:45 pm”
I am laughing so hard right now 😉 Cheerios?!
@rochellaine *strokes chin* hmm, yes very spy-like to say what she said. hmm…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @rochellaine Anyone wanna get a free copy of Daeus’ The Golden Ziggurat and Other Stories? https://app.getresponse.com/site2/daeusauthor?u=SKsLJ&webforms_id=BUwdq
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy oh yeah that’s right! I always have a hard time remembering character names 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
I’ll never talk.
Um….
Name. Rank. Serial number. Now.
@jenwriter17 *whispers* I think she might actually be a spy. Those three little words make it pretty conclusive, don’t you think?
@valtmy Oh, oh, *sorry face* Of course! You can be granted access if you like. Give me a bit and I’ll send you an invite to the document. 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
*blows trumpet* calling Queen @seekjustice! The red carpet is laid and your horse and carriage has been sent to pick you up. Will you great the humble dragon friend that has returned to her home country?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, there’s a returning Kapeefer here who should probably get your approval. Should we give @dragon-snapper access to the classified Kapeefer document? She claims to dislike SE and says she is loyal to KP once more. 😀
…in other words, Hooray!! Snapper is back!!!! Come and greet her!!!! 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy yeah I know it’s hard to choose just one. I like Kirishima a lot too, and also Deku, Todoroki, and (because I can’t remember her real name I’ll her use hero one) Froppy. 😛
@rochellaine Oh yes. Snapper, are you a spy? (professional questioning going on here. very sneaky and subtle) 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dragon-snapper Ben P. (supermonkey42) said he’d be around when people tagged him, but hasn’t been on much. Leumeister has been posting sometimes lately, but he wasn’t one of the very active members before anyway. Sam-Kowal arrived back at the same time as Dekreel but hasn’t been on much yet, and same with Warrenluthor04. Alia ei…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine yay, hello again! *whispers behind hand* shall we question Snapper and show her the classified kapeefer document?
@dragon-snapper yes I think a dragon is very fitting for a security chief 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper yeah I think Ariel-ashira mentioned that we should carry pens instead of knitting needles 😉
I’m tagging @rochellaine in case she wants to fill you in on all the details for the loyal kapeefers 😉 we have an initiation thingy 😛 Seekjustice has been dubbed queen, since Daeus isn’t here.
people still active: alia, ariel-ashira,…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper @valtmy @jenwriter17 I’m back! I’ve eaten dinner and am refreshed and awake now. 😛 How’s it going?
Snapper, you just announced to @dekreel that you’re back, but…she just got back herself from her own hiatus! 😛 I keep waiting for her to come on Writers’ Corner but I don’t think she has yet. 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper I actually used to spell it ‘gray’ until I found out that’s the British spelling (I think). so now i write it ‘grey’ 😉 i’m in the midwest.
Yup, we have this thing going that we’ll stay on the KP forums until we’re old and grey and we’ll defend it with our sharpened knitting needles! 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy ooh awesome! My siblings and I just started watching it and oh. my. goodness. I love it so much! Do you have a favorite character?
@dragon-snapper our motto now for loyal kapeefers is “‘Til We’re Old and Grey!” 😉
@rochellaine bye 🙁
- Load More
