@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Su bastante bienvenido, porque se lo merece!
Its quite welcoms because it deserves it. (The wonder of Google translate???)
A very little bit, but not properly. Same with French.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Su bastante bienvenido, porque se lo merece!
Can you actually speak german?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Vielen dank! *bows*
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Estoy leyendo “Stars Fill Infinity” y es increÃble!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
And you’re Spanish? My word, this is what happens to writers. 🙂
What are you working on, mein freund?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Si, si, it is good to hear from mi amigo!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Ja, I’m here! (And speaking in German apparently)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice @alia @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @dekreel @kaya-young Is anyone on?
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you!!! We are leaving in the morning early, so I might be able to talk a bit tonight. Maybe. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
You can certainly read my book!! You’re probably one of the few on here who hasn’t! Here’s the link 🙂
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KNA78E-M5ltTfwNEFfpJeAuzlARhbMxAxsh5Vcb5UAY/edit?usp=sharing
Have a good trip. We’ll miss you 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 4 months ago
@leumeister 😍😍😍
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I hope you get to feeling better. I thought about you all day yesterday. BTW, do I get to read your book, or do you already have enough people or something?
@gh24682468999 Hi! I have not seen you for a while. Glad you popped in, even if I missed it.
@jenwriter17 BTW, the reason I have not finished reading your book is bec…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
@valtmy I would love to read it! Not sure if I will be much help, but I can tell you what I think anyway. 🙂
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic KP Book Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@rochellaine Yes, that is the one I was talking about. I have not seen all of the movie, just parts of it. I am already several chapters into Captain Blood. There are several neat movies that star Errol Flynn and Olivia DeHavilland together. Have you seen Robin Hood or Sea Hawk?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
😀 I think I’ve mostly got the hang of it now!
-
Leumeister replied to the topic So… Is Anyone Interested in Designing… Space Ships??? in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 4 months ago
Hey, thanks! 😀 I just winged it with the shape, taking into consideration a few design inspirations. I actually fixed the front of the ship a few months ago, taking into consideration window-size to ship-size ratio. Basically, putting it into the model ship context, the more “little lights,” and the smaller the lights are on a ship,…[Read more]
-
Grace H. replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
@seekjustice I’m sorry!! I’d never really been involved in a forum before, and didn’t realize what I was doing when I just entered one of the usernames I use online.
If you want a memory tip, it’s g-h, 2-4-6-8 (even numbers) twice, then 9-9-9.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Betas Wanted: QOD in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 4 months ago
I’d be happy to take a look. I’m not sure if I can commit to reading the whole thing though. I’d be more than happy to have a look over the first few chapters though.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 4 months ago
Whoops, left a 9 off.
@gh2468248999
- Load More
