@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I assume that means you liked it? 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
My word. Gracious goodness. Glory be.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy @seekjustice Oh, I don’t think I allowed you commenting access. If you want to comment, but can’t, you can probably use this link instead:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ip03RKu7GSdClJGsrcOW22wiwnEGXpiZvw2AFhHfOSo/edit?usp=sharing
Or you can just tell me what you think here. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy Okay, so when you said you were writing comedy, (yes, I already knew you were writing comedy, but you know sometimes your brain does different things at different times, right?) my brain had a flash that went something like “I love writing comedy. I should write a comedy short story.” and then I started to write. Starting from the f…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine Okey dokey 🙂
*sits back to wait* *starts on math sums*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy It’s almost done. Give me a few more minutes. 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Ooh, interesting! What’s it about???
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy Sorry for kind of disappearing! I didn’t really go anywhere, it’s just that Valtmy gave me a great idea for a very short story and I got caught up in writing it and forgot to post for a while. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
😛 My pleasure 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
I wouldn’t worry about it too much at the moment, but if you’d like here’s a blog post I read yesterday about those kind of “quiet” scenes, if you’d find it useful: Click this link! (that doesn’t sound like a dodgy advertisement at all)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy Sort of. 🙂 I’ve written enough that I could post it, but nothing exciting happens in any of the scenes I’ve written lately, since they’re just resolution scenes for the earlier excitements. I was planning to wait until I at least had something new that would be a little bit interesting before posting the next section.
I don’t want to b…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Oooh, we’re having lasagna for dinner tomorrow night. Its my favourite dish 😀 Pasta is pretty bland, but I like it with other things. 🙂 Rice is my favourite though.
I think every scene does need a conflict or a goal of some kind, or else its going to be boring, but the goal doesn’t need to be a major one. For example, the…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice Mm, sounds good! I love Chinese food, but it gives me a stomachache, so…there’s always that balance when I have the chance to eat it. 😛 Oh, pasta is also a dish we eat a lot. Mostly when my dad isn’t home, though, since he thinks pasta is bland. 😉 My mom makes a good spicy lasagna, though, that he does enjoy.
You’ll never gue…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Hello! I’m hoping to read at least a few pages of your WIP today 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
That’s good 😀
I did have a good lunch, it was nice. Left over Chinese was what I had for lunch today. We eat a lot of stew, curries, various pasta dishes and soup in our family. We’re having pumpkin soup for dinner tonight 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@valtmy Hello! What are you working on? How is it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay, I’m not sure if I’ll be on tomorrow, but if I am, I hope to see you then! 🙂
😛 Thanks for the advice. I’ll try to take it! (Notice, I said TRY. 😉 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@rochellaine ugh sorry I can’t write right now! (I feel like I say that a lot 🙁 ). But I can say with
nearcertainty that I will be on tomorrow. 😉Don’t stay up too late 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
@seekjustice I haven’t listened to much yet, since I turned it off so I could read something I’m researching, but the start of it sounds like it’s going to be interesting.
Did you have a good lunch? Say, you know what I eat, (Middle Eastern food,) but I don’t know what you eat… 😉 What did you have?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #17 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 3 months ago
Yep, I remember that one. I did read the summary on Wikipedia, and it looked good, but I haven’t listened to any of it other than the title song.
I’m back, by the way!
- Load More
