@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice @valtmy Hey, I’m back for a little while. How’s it going?
@jenwriter17 Quoting our beloved queen, “You’re now officially a person, and not a horse! How exciting!” 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Okay, cool 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Ah, Jen! You changed your picture! You are now officially a person not a horse! How exciting 😀
Yep, I’m back (got distracted doing dishes). How’s things? we haven’t spoken in a while.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Unfortunately I must go to bed now. Good night everyone!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine Hi, sorry I can’t join you tonight. 🙁
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice you on yet?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy okay bye!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine See you then probably.
@valtmy Hello again -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice I won’t be here then, because my family is watching an episode of Star Trek, then we’ll do family worship.
@valtmy I’ve actually got to go, see above. 😉 But I’ll be back probably in an hour an a half to two hours.
See you both in a little while!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be around in half an hour or so, once I’ve finished my quiet time.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 Forgot to tag you. Are either of you on tonight?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, are you on?
@catwing I’m back, and it’s “later” 😉 Are you back?
@valtmy How about you?
-
ClaireC replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Praying for you, dear! Jesus will hold you fast.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine That’s why I always bring paper. 😉
I have to go eat. I may be on later. bye.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy I never have more than a very vague idea of how the story is going to end until I get right up on it. 😛 I prefer leaving the POV count open as well, but since I find books with fewer POVs easier to read and understand I decided to practice writing with less. I’ll probably use several in my next books after I finish these practice n…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine I think I made some once.
I feel like I can’t plan to much because they do things that effect everything else. And who knows when I’m going to be sitting in church and God says, one of your characters is going to be blind. I was a bit sad it was Alex, until I told my friends. “No, you can’t do that to her!” Then it was all good.…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 2 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy Hi!
@catwing Well, I think these won’t be turning out as well as they should. I used too much peanut butter. 🙁 (I rarely use recipes. 😛 ) Have you ever made any?
I usually don’t even do that much. 😮 I just say, “what if there was a person in this situation” and then write. 😛 As the book progresses I have a few scenes I plan a b…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@valtmy hello! whatcha working on?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine yum, peanut butter cups…
I’m just doing a loose plotting that way I have a bit of an idea. For some reason I have trouble doing in depth plotting.
*cough* One or a whole lot. I originally had six for this book. Firebird has about that many too, so I will have to tone it down a bit. But Thief only has one, since I want to do that…[Read more]
- Load More
