@dragon-snapper
Active 8 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 3515
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’m offended 😛 Of course I didn’t!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, sweet! have you enjoyed killing off Jonas again???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’m finishing off the second draft of Stars!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice, howdy
what are you working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@catwing Cool 🙂 Did what I said make sense?
@rochellaine That sounds somewhat annoying. Are you around now? I won’t be on tonight so I’m trying to get some writing in now.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’ll be here for probably another 30 minutes
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, @catwing, anyone around?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@Seekjustice Okay that makes sense. I was wondering about advice because one of my beta readers said that not each of my main characters had a clear unique character arc. So I was trying to find out more about them. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@alia Sometimes it is hard to find the right words to write down, so I think, “But I’m a writer.” Yeah, well that doesn’t mean we always know how to express what we want to say (just maybe we’re better at it. Poor non-writers. ;P )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
@seekjustice Hey, if you’re still awake, the reason I fell asleep so early yesterday was because there have been roofers working at our house yesterday and today starting at about six o’clock a.m., so the banging on the roof has been making it hard to get any sleep. 😛
Got to go now, but hopefully I’ll see you tonight!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
😀 no its not. Its not as short and sweet as that.
Anyway, I’m disappearing now. Farewell 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Yep, pretty much 😛 Sorry 😀
I can imagine that Korean names would be confusing. My dad has a friend from Korea who has anglicized his first name but the rest of his name??? It’s completely got me. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I would have to go and look at the document to know how to spell it! The good thing is, the other character’s names are pretty manageable. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
In that case let me rephrase…
Congratulations to you, character-whose-name-I-wouldn’t-be-able-to-spell-without-triple-checking 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
My congratulations to you, character-whose-name-I-can’t-pronounce 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
I’m getting so close to the end! Which is a relief, pure and simple 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
No worries 😀 I understand (except that I don’t really, but I wouldn’t share my job on the internet either 😛 )
Are you on your lunchbreak yet?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Hello! What’s your new job, if you don’t mind me asking?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Are you still around, mein freund?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #18 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 2 months ago
Okay, bye!
- Load More
