-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Wwaaaaa…..
I’m still writing about them so….*sticks out tongue*
XD
AWWW PATE!!! lol Verity she’s just like my cousin with her puns….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia it’s not an allegory really but it does have type and shadows of biblical things, and it does have God and big themes in it
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
That being said…
falls to knees and gets huge manga eyes with tears
GIVE ME MY BABIES!!! 🥺😭
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@queen_of_alvastia @koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon
Ya know…I hate to do this…but….
Cape flows majestically in the wind as I stand across from the drawbridge. I pull out my pen, which is mightier then the sword.
In reality….This protection squad…it shall never work…
For everything we are protecting them from….
&nb…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka awwww 😢 for the dad leaving!! Also little Zlati even tho he’s seven still BABY TO ME!! AND AHH RASCALLY VULK YESSSS!!!
@queen_of_alvastia @freedomwriter76 NOOOO LYN!! NYX!!! GRIMM!!! I NEED THEM!! XD AND NOVEEEEMBERRRRR
also A’Grend is Ara and November’s home. It’s a type and shadow of Eden. (I got the name by mixing the word Garden…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
XD Kind of? Although at this point he’s about seven years old, so he’s counted a youth and is not a child.
Ah yes, the next scene/part of this scene is from Vulk’s point of view…and just so you know he’s always been a bit of a rascal.
Uh, not exactly. It’s more of the fact Vratislav knows what is going on and that the season o…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka AWWW ZLATI!!! Is that baby ZLATI?! Or am I mistaken??
I need Vulk……I luv Vulk…….. 😂
I luv them but…them together is something I just REALLY LOVE!! They work so perfectly together.
also…is he crying from happiness or…..?
cuz if it’s not happy tears should I be concerned??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon don’t mind at all!!
So the her being blamed has changed….doesn’t really work with the story’s direction anymore at all. It’s now pretty much a free for all/discovering the dark secrets/EVERYONE IS A SUSPECT type thing.
Like legit everyone is sus kinda thing.
lol!!
everyone had motive!!!
So ya! So much DRAMA AND SUSPENSE…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Oh good. XD Poor Nyx, poor Zlatan, and poor anyone who happens to be stuck with them.
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @queen_of_alvastia
Y’all, I finally got the first scene for Heart of Gold writen!!! I’m totally thrilled…
Sgriss, sgriss, shgrit. The blade slid back against the whetstone, its blue-black blade coated in the fine grit.
Zlatan watched his father’s brow smooth and contract with his work. The o…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka it actually helps me!! Because I was finding it hard to keep justifying Nyx’s distrust specifically of Zlatan 😂
this kinda helps XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
XD I was starting to freak out too, especially as I was like How in the world has Nyx and even Lynn missed that!?!
Oohhh dear…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Sorry for the mix up, the names are very similar….lol
i freaked out for a hot minute there 😂 still freaky tho….this is gonna be crazy to go back and RP whenever Zlatan and Nyx finally have an actually conversation
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
U just have to swap the L, and change the o AND eto an A…..that’s….
yikes….XD welp this is gonna be fun for Nyxie and Zlatan in the RP
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Ok…give me one second to make sure that’s his name and somehow my subconscious wasn’t like…spelling it wrong….
brb….
OKAY OKAY WAIT….okay I was about to say…Ik I could not have missed something that big. Okie sorry sorry….it’s ZOLTEN….but bruh…..I still did not notice how close that i…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I AM….I AM LITERALLY FREAKING OUT RN….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I….never even….
OH….OH MY….
OH MY GOSH…..
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Uh whoa, that’s…amazingly awful. (What is her uncle’s name?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
ALSO….
so….
Both Ridley AND Zlatan (her uncle) AND Corvina have black hair…..
SPOILER AS TO THE CULPRIT IN BOOK 2 AKA IN THE ANTAGONIST OTHER THEN CORVINA AND THE UNCLE
So yes. Ridley is the “murderer.” But so far how I have it, is that in the end it turned to be self defense. It was not pre meditated at all, a…[Read more]
- Load More
