-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I can’t find it!!! I’ll look again but…is there another way to search for it?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
I HAVE DUBBED THE GROUP- THE SCRIBBLER SOCIETY!!! (Named after a messenger group I have!)
And the Key to get into the group is!!!
#ProtectionSquad
XD
OKay, so what u should be able to do, everyone who has a profile on Writetrack, go to the area on the sidebar that says “Groups” and The Scribbler Society is on page 2!
Click it, and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
AGGGHHH 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
STEVE SITTING IN COULSON’S LAP!!! MY HEAAAAART!!!
AND MY BABEY PETERRRRRRR!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!! HE NEEDS A BIG GROUP SNUGGLE
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Honestly we just want ur company!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter
ahh…buts that the great thing about this program…
u can make MULTIPLE different “challenges” AKA projects (INCLUDING ONE FOR UR AU!!!) so u don’t have to do it for ur WIP!!! U can use it for u AU!! To keep track of how many words you’ve written or if u have a certain amount u want to reach at a certain date
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Writing a Character that's Mute and Deaf? in the forum Characters 4 years ago
Oh Eli…*sniff*
I’ve never written a character that was deaf or mute, but I have read some, and I am learning ASL ( or rather relearning what I knew a long time ago).
For the mute side: at such a young age he wouldn’t be talking much anyway if he was deaf. All his communication would be via sign language, which as a language…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Okkaaayyyy…I think I did that right? I’m registered…whatever that means.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
But it’s a really awesome program
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
If I get some ppl to join writerrack and who want me to make a group I’ll make a group! After I ask my grandparents of course lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@koshka sure!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic WriteTrack. Anyone Wanna Join? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen_of_alvastia @keilah-h
HEYO!!!
So….I just discovered something interesting…
I am on a website called Writetrack.
It is a free to use website that tracks your word count/writing progress. You just make a password and username and create a project and enter word count, etc. It’s really easy to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
In a list of most traumatic to least (btw dont judge this rank or my charries cuz they ALL HAVE TRAUMA and ALL STRUGGLE) but IF they were ranked it would probably be like this (and this is based on how they handle it really, maybe not so much on the events.)
1. Corvina- Queen of Trauma
2. November which makes sense cuz he’s her brother-KING O…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
And her music playlist has quite a few NF songs….so…
yea…poor girl….
She’s definitely the top tier and got the crown for most traumatic of my characters
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Add Corvina to the protection squad too btw…
she’s uhh…probs the most…umm…traumatic of all my children….
If her mood board don’t say that…idk what does…

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
@freedomwriter76 OOH NICE! YEET LILITH AND RIVEN IN THERE FOR ME! OOH OOH! AND KAINDA! AND ZOLTEN!! (Even tho he’s dead XD…
Kainda might be too actually…XD.
AND CORVINA’S MOM WHICH I DO NOT HAVE A NAME FOR YET LOL
Corvina does not go in there tho….
neither does Ridley lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic DRAFTING FORUM!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years ago
Also the #ProtectionSquad is still totally a thing sorry queenie!! Didn’t mean no harm!! Lol just wanted ma babes back
- Load More
