@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
*sighs in relief* Thanks, @catwing !
(What can I say? I haven’t seen Frozen in a long time) XD
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus The survey was fun actually! I’m gonna tag some more people just in case they don’t know about this.
@mariposa @jane-maree @radically-surrendered @skredder @livgiordano @jessi-rae @sarah-anson @sam-kowal @seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @warrenluther04 @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking @notawriter @that_writer_girl_99 @kaya-young @waterl…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight Awww! Thank you! She’s awesome!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @daughteroftheking The rumor weed has taken over the thread! ;P
Wow… let’s add some Frozen! *smirks*
“Go back home. Your life awaits. Go enjoy the sun and open up the gate. Just stay away and you’ll be safe from me.”
“Actually we’re not”
“What do you mean we’re not”
“I get the feeling you don’t know.”
“What do I not…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Hopefully this one isn’t as tall… *cough*

-
Catwing replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago

Thapis from Firebird.
… He kinda looks like that.
He’s in the army on the island. 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I like the hat one best too.
@Sarah-anson … It’s “Shoo! Go write a graphic novel so people can read it!” good. 😛
@warrenluther04 Awww… That’s cool! You could make the text bigger though. 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@itisastarrynight That is really good!
-
Rochellaine started the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I found an amazing (I think 🙂 ) quote that I wanted to share here, but I couldn’t think where, so I’m starting a new topic!
Here we can post quotes by famous or infamous – I mean unfamous – I mean non-famous people that give good writing advice. Just short snippets that carry a lot of truth in a small amount of words.
If anyone thinks it’s a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus COOL! I really like it 😀
Everything looked fine to me 🙂 Good job!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter I just had a great thought. I used to read a lot of old westerns, (Zane Grey, William MacLeod Raine, B. M. Bower,) and am trying to write this with the same type of storyline, but modernized. But when I read those books, I was looking for entertainment, and not for themes and character arcs. I mean, I noticed those things in the ba…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@notawriter Thank you so much for your feedback! In response:
Goals and Motivations/Conflict I am actually having a little trouble with this one. My idea of her is that she is not confident – loses her sense of direction very easily, and so is very afraid of having to take care of herself – and that she has a hard time with her self-image be…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic What Do You Think Of? in the forum Historical 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae Aw, he’s adorable!
-
Joy replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae That’s okay!
I’m not on the forums, but Aislinn and Iliara and a few others are. they should be quite easy to spot 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@sarah-anson *steeples fingers* Excellent.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*pouts* BUT I DON’T WANT TO TAKE A BREAK!
But I’m taking one anyway. You guys are right. I haven’t written for a few days, and wow was I ever creatively tired… XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the advice guys! 😀
@audrey-caylin So about the address thing. Would people receiving the newsletter be able to see the address? I know KP has a mailing address, and we can see that, but is there a way for me to set up my newsletter so that no one can see the address but me?
-
Joy replied to the topic Weird Things People Tell Me 'Cause I'm a Writer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jessi-rae Ah, cool 🙂 Are you on the forums?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice All right see you later 🙂
We’re getting a total eclipse where I live 😀
- Load More
