@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @salome01w4g It’s been a while since I’ve been on Kingdom Pen except for that one prayer request post. *grins* It’s good to be back!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@salome01w4g @epicaddie2 What books are you working on?
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing ikr!
@epicaddie2 heya!! 😄
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@Salome01w4g Yay! It’s been a while.
@epicaddie2 Hello yay! -
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing @salome01w4g I’m here! *waves excitedly*
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â Ooh… What kind of advice hasn’t been done yet? Or what advice HAS been done? Any advice that you think we should do? XP
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Nice job! I just submitted my response!
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Awesomeness I’m gonna write for about 5 minutes
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Oh my goodness I’m so sorry! I had no idea about that rule! I’ll keep that in mind in the future, sorry.
-
Rochellaine and
Kaya Young are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @aislinn-mollisong @salome01w4g
I’m outlining Firebird! -
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing I don’t believe you.
*sings Your Welcome at the top of her dragonish lungs to drown out the sound of Frozen*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel You are welcome! I know most of them!
@dragon-snapper I am not! *turns up nose* I’m just a bit of a fixer upper!
Besides we need each other to round us out and hold us up! -
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Nice survey! 😀 Everything looks good to me.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy @supermonkey42 *snorts* Huh. Good luck trying to subdue me. As self-proclaimed Security Chief, I’d love to see you try to rebel against us.
@sam-kowal *whispers* Keep an eye for any suspicious activity. We don’t want them to know what we’re up to.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Great topic idea!
Oh! *faints* that quote makes so. much. sense. it’s beautiful 😊
Here’s a quote I found.

I don’t know who Charles de Lint is, but I really like this quote. We each have a unique voice and style, we just have to embrace it.
I’m gonna tag more people: @jane-maree @mariposa @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @radically-surren…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Great topic idea!
Oh! *faints* that quote makes so. much. sense. it’s beautiful 😊
Here’s a quote I found.

I don’t know who Charles de Lint is, but I really like this quote. We each have a unique voice and style, we just have to embrace it.
I’m gonna tag more people: @jane-maree @mariposa @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @radically-surren…[Read more]
- Load More
