@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you are a bookworm when you used to hide books around the house to sneak in a couple paragraphs whenever you have the chance. And sometimes you still do it if it is a really good book.
You know you are a bookworm when the only conversations starter you have is, “So, have you read any good books lately?”
You know you are a bookworm when…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Yeah, I’m kind of holding up the line here, too. Catch you later!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Well, yeah. I mean, I’m not crazy about it. But I do enjoy watching it
Why don’t you like it?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I think I will!
gotta go now. good luck on editing and stuff. ’twas delightful chatting with you, m’dear 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel okay, cool!
um…..NO! def not my favorite sport. you like football?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Great!
Hmm… I dunno… I think the descriptions and the “sensing and feeling” aspect would have to be slightly different, but I’m no expert. You should make a topic on it! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Okay. A little cheesiness is okay; my family watches a lot of old movies/shows. 🙂
quick question: do you think switching to a third person pov would work in a mainly first person pov story?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Um… well the classic series (1960s-80s) would be fine when there are children watching, if that’s what you mean, but it’s hard to find. The current series (2005-present) is more easily accessible, but it’s also more action packed with a bit more language
I would recommend the classic series more than the current series. It’s so…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â I LOVE manga! Go for it!
… Why… don’t you like football?
-
Joy started the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I did it…..
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you start randomly asking your friends if they like writing just so you can rant about this AMAZING website called Kingdom Pen…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
K, I’ll do my best! I’ll be probably getting started on it tomorrow; my family is watching the Super Bowl and I hate football, so I’ll be sketching, outlining and what not then. 😊
Sorry, one last question: is it okay if it’s kinda manga style? that’s just what I’m used to, but if you’d rather not have it like that, then that’s okay.
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston Ohh, that’s right — You already said you were from Idaho *bops own head*
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Natural highlights
It doesn’t matter if the picture is in color or not. Mostly I just want the face and hair shape figured out 😉
Juuuuust checkin’ X)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel ooh, sounds interesting! Is it good to watch with my family?
writing fanfic sounds fun!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Oooh, those are cool!
Doctor Who is a science fiction TV show. It’s really cool! But if you ever start watching it, don’t start in the middle, or you will, almost guaranteed, get confused about what’s going on. Start with the first season of Chris Eccleston (one of the guys who played the Doctor)
But yeah, I’m writing a fanfic…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel lol, thanks.
okay, so when you say red highlights, does that mean natural or dyed? Did you want the picture in color?
No I’ve never been to Frontier Camp. Would’ve been cool if we’d actually met in real life though 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Hmm, not sure why the second one didn’t show up. Trying again:

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Thanks, I’ll keep those things in mind.
Here’s a couple writing prompts I found on the internet. I think I might one of them for my WIP. what do you think?


hmm, I’ve never heard/read any Dr Who stuff (is it a movie/show or book?)
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 HAHA, nice name! X’D
Maybe kind of like this except shorter hair, and her outfit isn’t as floral

Random random random question: Have you ever gone to Frontier Camp? I met someone named Jenna there…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Jenna?! That’s MY name! Good choice😜
I’d love to try to draw me….uh, I mean….your character. Could you find a picture on the internet that kinda looks like your character and post it? I do sooo much better when I have a pic as a guide. If not, that’s okay. lol, but I’ve never drawn acne before!
- Load More
