@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Kylie replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@amily-huddleston WELCOME TO THE BESTIEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET!!! (And yes @dekreel, I am going with the bandwagon) My humblest apologies for not welcoming you earlier. Allow me to introduce myself. *bows and trips over cape* I am Kylie, official member of the Harry Potter obsession club. To switch up the questions a bit, what are your favorite…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 @perfectfifths I am considering joining!
I found a “Young Writers Online” thing. Is that the same thing? Do I have to meet certain requirements to join the forums?
What is the community like there? I’m asking this because I don’t want to walk into the forums looking like a weirdo XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel It’s awesome isn’t it!
XD I might or might not have done that. Especially with some sort of dramatic music playing in the background?
You know you’re a writer when you talk to your character as you draw them, or scream at them, telling them to let you draw their nose or else… or else… or else you’ll kill them off!
But it’s an…[Read more]
-
Kylie replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel You know your a Kapeefer when.. (and I am totally stealing @supermonkey42 idea because I literally check the website every day for this) a new Kingdom pen cinema video is out and you’ve watched at least all of them three times. (or maybe that’s just me :p )
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I mean, there are writers, and then there are Kapeefers…
So this is like “You know you’re on Kingdom Pen when…”
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper “Mii.” Ohh, do I love that word
You know you’re a writer when you almost cry while daydreaming up a dramatic and sad story idea
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you make Miis of your character on your Wii.
You know you’re a writer when you miss your character after a few days of not writing.
You know you’re a writer when you say things mainly because it’s a good line.
You know you’re a writer when basically everything in life goes back to writing applications.
You know…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Fighting The Block in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well you all are geniuses.
I mean really. I’ve been struggling with this stuck-ed-ness for months.
I took a five day break.
SO WHY DIDN’T A TAKE A BREAK SOONER!
I went back to writing today after missing it…for once XD… and wrote 1397 words that I actually like in one sitting.
So yeah. I LOVE WRITING AGAIN AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!…[Read more]
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Oh, really?! Cool!
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@supermonkey42Â Wellll, the words “writer” and “Kapeefer” are actually two different things *shrug*
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano *grins* Yep! Hey, you’re in the fantasy group too?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine this was very helpful; i don’t mind the length of the post 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Kidding, I found you. 😉
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Anyone here doing YWW? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Nice! What’s your name on it so I can follow you?
-
EpicAddie2 posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Hey! I just got Andrew Murray on Prayer in the mail! I ordered it the day you suggested it 😉 I was thinking maybe when I finish it we could discuss it, if you want.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writing Advice Short Quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal If Stan ever becomes famous he is more than welcome to post his quotes here. 🙂
Another quote I love, everyone:
“If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.”
                      Henry David Thoreau
I think that’s great for…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ve switched between multiple POVs in several of my books and have read many books with multiple POVs. Most books with multiple POVs that I read were not confusing. One book was extremely confusing – in fact so confusing that I only read about two chapters because I had no idea what was going on. 🙂
I believe the reason multiple P…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder okay, I’ll keep that in mind
@supermonkey42 thanks for the link!
-
Jenna Terese started the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
With my current WIP, I wanted to have three third person POVs. But as I’m continuing to outline and piece the plot together, I’m thinking that it really only needs one main POV. I really love first person, so that was what I was gonna do. But there is another character that I wanted to be a POV character. My question is: would it seem right in a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel pretty much ’cause it stops too many times, it doesn’t keep my attention. I’m not fond of some of the players’ cockiness either.
- Load More

@epicaddie2 Sure! It may take me half a year though. 😛 Maybe we could get some other KeePers to read it too?
Yeah, it’s pretty long 😂
That’d be cool! Should I start a thread and ask everyone, or do you want to?
@epicaddie2 You can go ahead with it.
Okay!