@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Ingrid replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel You know you’re a Kapeefer when you have an inward party after your rank changes…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper YAS!!!! This definitely calls for some cake…
🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I’ve never seen it so it can’t get stuck in my head! HA!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@alia Praying for you too!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’ll definitely be praying!!!
@skredder Wow, I’ll definitely be praying!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *cracks up* I remember that!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel Just lettin’ you know: seems I promised you your character drawing today, but it doesn’t look like I’ll finish it. I have started it, but I’ll try to post a pic of it tomorrow. Have a nice day! 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a Kapeefer when you’re watching and listening to your crazy, fun friend and thinking, “Too bad he/she doesn’t write — he/she would make a great Kapeefer.”
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking I know… I’m kind of mad at myself actually XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â X’D *rushes off to scavenge for good faces*
-
Joy replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper WOOHOO!! Go Eagles!! 😀
I was SO tired of the Patriots being in the Superbowl…
@epicaddie2Â That’s awesome XD
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I KNOW!!! I was the only one at the Superbowl party who was rooting for them so I got to laugh in all their faces! *grins*
-
Snapper started the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay. I just want to say how awesome it is that the EAGLES WON!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!
@dekreel @daeus @epicaddie2 @kate-flournoy @aratrea @audrey-caylin @anyone else
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

-
EpicAddie2 started the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, guys. This is the new thing.

Adding captions to screenshots of Josiah and Daniel’s faces.

@aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @dekreel @dragon-snapper @catwing @daeus
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Questions about writing a short story in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano As the others have said, basically you have to change the full character arc into a tiny little three-scene structure. That condenses it down to a small space, but still has the general idea. For example:
– Goldilocks wants eats the porridge because she doesn’t think taking someone else’s stuff is bad
– The bears come back and chase…[Read more] -
Jane Maree replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when new bookshelves is the bestest thing ever and you spend hours and hours trying to work out how to rearrange the books. xP
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
“Stories become us. We do not become them. ” ~ Something pithy by D.G. Snapper
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel … *whiny kid voice* BUT I DON’t WANT TO MAJOR IN ENGLISH WAAAAAAHHHHH!
Too much reading and literary analysis and not enough writing. Haha! 😉
XD I think I’m probably the nerdiest and weirdest one of my family. And I love it. BWAHAHAHA–sorry.
- Load More


Nice. 😉
😉 Thanks. XD @clairec