@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a kapeefer when you spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a kapeefery thing that you do (That hasn’t already been said!) and then feel bad because you couldn’t
Well, you invented the word “Kapeefery!” That’s something XD
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when you try to find themes in everything, not just books
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago

Sorry, I didn’t wait for permission to draw Rin, buuuuut…here she is! I think her hair is a little too dark. *shrugs* Hope you like her!
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus I know — It’s creepy *rubs head* X)
@notawriter I did actually consider that! I’ll leave it to someone else to add the raspberries
@perfectfifths Oh, my indeed 83
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 Would you mind very much if I attempted Rin also?? She looks super fun to draw…pretty please? 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*stalks this topic*
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
X’DÂ …… I can’t believe I did this

@daeus @epicaddie2 @rochellaine @jenwriter17 @KAPEEFERS
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, because you you guys, I now have dozens (and rising) of screenshots of random faces from the videos (Mostly the DeGraafs, naturally)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Actually, I just found an online create-your-own-collage website, and am practicing by making random story prompts from the art I have saved on my computer.
I looked for a collage website so that I could make the stolen raspberries comic I posted in the “KP Captions” topic. Have you seen it?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Shop Around the Corner from 1940 with James Stewart. Cute and sweet story interlaced with hilarious one-liners.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m sorry, I was having a sort of “movie night” with my brother and parents. Now I’m done, though – two hours after you posted. 😀 Are you still here?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec *chuckles* Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Andrew Murray On Prayer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Coolio!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool! The character’s name is Rin. She’s kind of an independent and serious person. Here’s a picture so you can kinda see what her hair looks like.

Her hair was one reason I had trouble drawing her, ’cause of the light color and dark roots. Sorry those weird sunglasses are covering her eyes, but my character has brown…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic First/Third person and switching POVs in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper okay, thanks!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Genius. Absolutely genius.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Yesssssssss totally!!!!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic WE WON! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper True, true. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Beginning of the Sequel in the forum Plotting 8 years, 8 months ago
I usually like to start my sequels (I’ve only started one sequel…sooo….) by focusing on a scene that actually entails the villain. What he’s after. Especially if you’re villain has already been introduced in the first book.
I also like to have some sort of initiative on the villain’s part. There’s something needing to be…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Seriously. All these songs….
And that collage. O.O I wish to now read this book. Is it kinda like Jurassic Park/World, or something else. Was there time travel??
@daughteroftheking That quote. Is. So. Poetic.
- Load More
