@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2Â Oh myyy….
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
I’m sorry but I had to.

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Hi! I’ve never posted in this topic before, but I had a little fun yesterday and made a collage for a short story I’m muddling through…

By the way, @daughteroftheking I agree with everyone else that your quote is really cool. 🙂
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *cracks up* I love it! I try to keep my talking about my writing to a minimum around no-writers so they don’t think I’m insane, but every once and awhile I talk about it and they’re like *slowly inching away* “This girl is craaaazy.”
@rochellaine Oh, cool! Thanks! Much better than what I’m using now. 😉
@ingridrd Haha XD That’s great! 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when finishing a novel or a series leaves you in a depressed state for at least a month..
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *rolls on floor laughing*…that’s great. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec That…just… HAHA!
-
Snapper and
Anna Brie are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
For anyone interested in making these memes and conversations/comics I would like to recommend befunky.com which I just found yesterday. It is really easy to use as a free online photo-editor/collage-maker.
@dekreel @epicaddie2 @daughteroftheking @jenwriter17 @princessfoo
Disclaimer: No one told me to recommend anything but myself. Not even m…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel *wild applause*
I have been on both sides of that conversation, because I actually remember way back before I was a writer…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @catwing @clairec @anyone-and-everyone
I hope you can read this…

-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Continuing from the last topic, I have heard of Diogenes. And I adore classical references, so wave your lantern as long as you like. 😀
@seekjustice Yes, it’s definitely cool. 🙂 I have only met @catwing twice in real life, but apparently that was enough to recognize each other on a nameless, faceless forum! I honestly do not know…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing lol, cat person huh? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper aw, I wish I could join you. Good luck writing! I might be on writing or outlining this weekend though
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Goodnight! So glad we met again! 😀 Talk to you later.
By the way, now I will actually thank you for the idea. < THANK YOU! > I’ve finished the time travel book now and published it. So your idea was really useful. 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine YES! *throws feathers*
I do remember you! I enjoyed them.
Yeah, it has been a while. It wasn’t that great anyway…
Good night I have to go.
Bye -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@catwing Yes YES YESSSS! It is you!!!
I could have told you her name was Hannah but didn’t want to in case it was you and you didn’t want to have your real name here. 😀
I’m the girl who wrote the Four Children’s Adventures series which you bought from my parents’ ministry booth. Do you remember me? The first year we talked for just a few…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Was her name Hannah?
- Load More
