@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@devastate-lasting “So I have eyes everywhere on my homework” yikes, this topic is getting scary! 😜
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec One of my brothers used to “die” every time anything either funny or horrible happened. He had an average of two deaths per day. We used to joke about it quite a lot. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know what, I should probably have tagged @seekjustice on that one, since she is known for the unjustified and unprecedented killing of characters in manner ruthless and horrifying.
😀 😀 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Ha ha ha ha ha ha….!!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking thanks! I think I’m gonna post collages for some of the main characters too. 😊
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 thanks!
I really appreciate your advice, Elizabeth 😊
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thanks! That’s good, because it is a historical fiction story. 🙂
-
Lin started the topic Your Online Notebook here in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
*whew!* Finally found the ‘start topic’ button.
Anyways, guys, I have found an excellent resource for us writers out there. (Emphasis on ‘excellent’).
Instead on spending your precious writing time trying to decipher those notes that you made about so-and-so six months ago…
Instead of banging your head against the wall and screaming because…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago

-
Lin replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, eyes. I always start with the eyes whenever I’m doodling anime style. So I have eyes everywhere on my homework.
-
Lin replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
*giggle-snorts* My, my. You guys have been busy. Some of these are truly hilarious. Keep up the good work!
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer This is a rare occurrence. And when I say rare, I mean I don’t think it’s ever happened before. *pauses to take in the silence*
On this day, February 8th, 2018, Daniel, for the first time ever, was speechless.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa thanks!
I went ahead and posted my collage on that topic you linked. thank you!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel That is an exact conversation when I talk to my brother about writing!!!
@epicaddie2 lol, exactly!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Any Manga Style Artists Out There? in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@perfectfifths ooh I love eyes! (okay, that sounded weird) I love anime eyes! Those all look great. I really like 2, 10, 11, and 12
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey y’all! @mariposa suggested I come over here to share a collage for my dystopian WIP

-
Ingrid replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Ugh, that’s the worst…
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine That is so unique. I like it!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@the-real-kapeefer Daniel speechless? This is a rare occurrence…
😜
- Load More
