@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Synopsis Nook in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal My automatic response to “would you read it?” was no, when I saw that it was fantasy. 😀 But as I read the synopsis I felt drawn into the idea, and it does sound really interesting. So, would I pick up the book from a shelf? Probably not, because I don’t to fantasy. But would someone who was into fantasy like it? I’m sure, yes.…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter Oh, by the way, I don’t think she’s really going to be in a relationship. Derek’s more the “love interest” than the boyfriend.
And her relationship with God will be developed too, so don’t worry about her friends having to fix all her problems. Some of the counseling from them will probably have to do with how to grow closer to Ch…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
(I think there are some organizational issues with this post, but I hope it’s not to hard to read. 🙂 )
@notawriter He is a problem that Chara has to work through? How do you mean? If you’re talking about a huge emotional debate about whether or not he’s good enough for her, I really wouldn’t like that. 😀
About a relationship fixing is…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Bye!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice We used to sing “So Long, Farewell!” almost every time guests left our house. 😀
Um, yeah, me too. I’d probably be horrified for two seconds, and then realize the joke and laugh. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Speaking of not liking dead things, I read a book once where a snobby girl wanted to get into a girls’ club at her school, and she asked one of the latest pledges what the initiation was like. The pledge knew how snobby that girl was, so she decided to tease her by saying something about how they “Gave us some dead animal to eat! B…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice “Brains exposed” Ooooooohh….! 83
@rochellaine Hi! Glad you could join us!
I gotta split now. Got distracted reading comics XD
But I wrote something! See you guys later
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice @clairec @dekreel Hi-lo! I’m here now!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec A bull’s eye?! Cooooool 8-D
Now I really want to dissect an eye…
Have you ever dissected an owl pellet? I did it in middle school. It was cool! Most of the pellets were mice, but one of my friends had a bird!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Whoa, that’s cool!
What languages do they speak in Australia other then English? Spanish is by far the most common, after English, where I live in America
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice It drives me crazy that I can’t remember what a warm front means. A cold front means thunderstorms, and a warm front… I think it’s just like long, drawn out rain… But I don’t remember what they look like! Or the clouds! Uy, it’s been ages since I’ve studied physical science…
What languages are you learning, and what languages…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder I’m like that! I’m visual and social. It doesn’t do any good unless someone is actually talking to me about it, and showing me how it works. That’s why I like video lessons more than reading lessons
@clairec What’s the coolest thing you’ve ever dissected? *smirks* I’ve done a pig, a kidney, a frog… What else… I almost did a s…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Ah, so was I XD
Not a left-brained person, eh? Me neither. Although I like biology…
Yeah, meteorology is cool, but it simply deosn’t stick to my brain. Actually same with everything except math, Spanish and, to some extent, literature.
But science is cool overall X)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I said least favorite subject XD My least favorite subject is chemistry
For what it’s worth, my favorite subject is Spanish because I love learning foreign languages (and it’s the only one I’m actively learning at the moment)
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you care more than your own mom about not abbreviating words
You know you’re a writer when the fonts in all your memes are Times New Roman
You know you’re a writer when your mind is constantly swirling and overflowing with ideas and possibilities with which you just can’t keep up
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Romance Novel Pet Peeves and Cliches in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@valtmy Yes, I think the artist will work. I think I remember reading that somewhere, actually, where the artist admired the girl so much as a piece of God’s artwork that he overlooked the fact that she was a woman, and therefore didn’t have love for herself, but just for her beauty. This eliminates him from both the love triangle and the v…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I’m doing fine. Relieved that the weekend is here! It means I have more time to look through all my screenshots of the KP videos so I can make more memes XD Also, of course, no school
What’s your least favorite subject in school? Mine is…. *thinks* *makes a list* Chemistry. Followed right behind by geography 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@epicaddie2 *blinks* Oh! Well I’m flattered! XD Thanks 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I’m back! Doing some KPA
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dekreel I think that’s my new favorite! XD
- Load More
