@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Here writes D.G. Snapper….
Braved the 120,000 science fiction novel.
Courage, and bravery, blood, sweat and tears have been chiseled into this novel.Â
However, because it has never been edited due to the author’s death, it’s not that awesome.
Go in peace and have a blessed day.Â
Kids, what did we learn today?
Never write a 120k n…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose I probably will too. XD But we’ll see… *dies*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose She is pretty adorable. <3 With that big black nose though, my screen keeps getting smudged. 😛
I should reach 20,000 of about 120,000 today. 😀 (Because every time I add a book to this series, it gets 20,000 words longer than it should.) Lol.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine at first she’s on the bad side, because the government gave her a mission to arrest/kill if necessary Rin and another guy. But, thanks to the very advanced technology of the future, Uma can think and reason for herself and decides to switch to the good side.
@dragon-snapper those are cool collages! I especially like the first one,…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@sam-kowal Yes, I’ll definitely let you all know how they are. I predict fangirling in the near future
@Jane-maree awesome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Cora. She’s a 6 mo. black lab puppy. Like I said, “Woof.” XD
Well, between throwing the rope, I’m getting in sentences of my WIP, Sector One: Foundations.
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Definitely praying!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Yeah, she’s a little nuts. XD What are you working on?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I haven’t actually read any of those books, but I looked them up and read friends’ reviews to get an idea.
Defier – I’ve checked with a friend who read this and it’s perfectly clean content-wise.
Swipe – Several friends have enjoyed it and didn’t mention anything about bad content
Last Light – Also clean, by report of trustworthy…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ClaireC ooh yes yes I’m hoping to get there, but the timing is not ideal with other things I have on, so we’ll have to see. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @clairec @rochellaine @winter-rose @daeus I’m writing for a bit–although I’ll be a bit distracted because I’m watching the dogs…
WOOF!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 oooh I love it! You’ve pretty much nailed the aesthetic-y look.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Indeed. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Ooohhh… Those are awesome.
Here’s a few I made for Sector One –
@dekreel (Here are some of those collages… I’m going to wait a bit before I post them on my blog though, because I haven’t introduced my novel on there yet. XD)
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you type out Douglas Macauthor instead of Douglas Macarthur on quizlet and end up getting it wrong. Multiple times. Ugh.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 She looks very interesting! Is she on the good or bad side?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec thanks for letting us know! I’m actually signed up for Weiland’s newsletter, so I got an email today about this. I haven’t decided if I’m gonna sign up yet…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
I posted some character collages if anyone wants to see
https://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/characterfiction-inspired-typographyart/page/57/#post-63255
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
Here’s another protagonist collage: Uma, a robot girl

-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
hey everyone! I just bought three new books and I plan on reading them soon. I wanted to see if anyone of you had read any of these, and if so, I would appreciate any warnings of questionable content. Here they are:
Defier, by Mandy Fender
Swipe, by Evan Angler
Last Light, by Terri Blackstock
btw, is anyone on Goodreads?
- Load More
