@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Scrivener… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec @audrey-caylin @jane-maree What’s Scrivener?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper You guys are a hoot! XD
I’m writing! 🙂
@seekjustice @clairec @rochellaine @skredder @aislinn-mollisong @anyone
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Hi! And Welcome!! What’s your favorite historical time period? And I think someone said something about you having opinions on fashion…do you study historical/retro fashion at all?
You asked how to quote things and edit. In order to quote, you type the quote, then highlight the quote with your cursor and click the (“) but…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Who wouldn’t like it?! 😀
Aww, I love it when you’re excited! Yeah, I know, you don’t think the same way. I just have to say I love it
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart @dekreel *squeals*
You like it!??!?! I’M SO EXCITED! (Sorry, going into nocturnal villain/crazyperson mode again)
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper
I keep flip-flopping between loving Ike to pieces, and wanting to smack him upside the head with his own book.
Same!! Well said, Ace, well said
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
*adds @ariella-newheart onto KPA character list*
(KPA is a story series I’m working on about the Kapeefers 😀 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart Oh yeah, Embers Burning is the best… *returns smirk*
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ariella-newheart None whatsoever. I’ve been here long enough to become a Knight-in-Shining-Armor, but I haven’t messed with the buttons much.
(Just so y’all know, Ari is the one who used to be obsessed with Pringles, started the rock thing, *cough cough @catwing “A Catwing Christmas” cough cough* and is the president of the Fashion…[Read more]
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper YES! I FORGOT TO RAVE ABOUT YOUR BOOK WHEN I FINISHED IT!
It was amazing. (The meme-thing doesn’t even do it justice) I keep flip-flopping between loving Ike to pieces, and wanting to smack him upside the head with his own book.
Incredible.
-
Aislinn Mollisong replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
ARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARIARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU’RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!
Guys, Ariella is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!!!
I’m so excited you finally JOINED!
(Was this enoughski “help meh” for ye, lassie?)
-
Joy and
Ariella Newheart are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
WHAT?! I forgot to tag you?! *bangs head on table*
-
Joy replied to the topic Hi, I'm Ari! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
ARIELLA! YOU’RE HERE!!!!
*tackles you with hug* Welcome to the bestest place in Cyberspace!!!!!
Whoops, I attacked, didn’t I? Heheh…
So um… What are your favorite books?
AISLINN! GET OVER HERE!! @aislinn-mollisong
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 A sentient robot is always interesting. Her plot for some reason reminds me a little of what I read of the Terminator movie series from the 80s. (No, I haven’t watched them, and do not plan to watch them. I just read the plots awhile back because I randomly read things to get more knowledge.) 🙂 Have you heard of them?
Thanks to…
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Heheheheh I love it!!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper *heart eyes* These are awesome! And accurate X)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I suppose the nose did the trick too. LOL
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose XD Read you around then.
- Load More
