@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 You still there?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m working on rewriting a novella. anyone wanna join me?
@seekjustice @rochellaine @dekreel @mariposa @sam-kowal @Jane-maree @dragon-snapper
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 I’ll try. But I’ll warn you ahead of time that it’s probably not going to look good
-
Joy replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@ashlyvye Yes, @dragon-snapper has a knack for melting chairs. It’s a thing XD
And the endnotes are called “signatures” 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy @skredder @gh24682468999 @inkling-for-christ @sam-kowal @rochellaine @daeus @dragon-snapper @princessfoo @mnvalentine @everyone-else-who-commented
Thank you all!! I had fun
-
Lin replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Well, um, at the beginning of the year, my ballet teacher fell sick, and he’s not coming back for the rest of the school year. I don’t know what he has, but he’s really sick, and he’s not a believer, so if you could all pray for that…I would appreciate it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 aw, I’d really want to draw him! but sadly, I’m pretty bad at drawing boys (and at the moment I’m sick so my brain is kinda off) sorry!
I’ll tag a couple more people though @mariposa @warrenluther04 @ingridrd
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Oh good!! Praise God! <3
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Amen!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g That’s wonderful! God is amazing, isn’t He?
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is so great! Good job!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hiya KeePers!! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
I also like C.S. Lewis and J.R.R Tolkien, although I haven’t read them in a LONG time.
Oh, and D.G. Snapper X)
@dekreel You just put me next to C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. O.O <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is awesome! 😀
“Well, I’m sorry about that… Or am I?”
Thing is, I’d probably say that. 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel So what you wanted to do worked?
-
Hannah replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel @winter-rose @ingridrd @rochellaine
So we got a miracle and we closed on the house today. We didn’t even know we’re going to till 9.30 am this morning. God is so good! Thank you for your prayers 💟
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Calling All Artists!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@nicolerivers03 Well, I tried to draw him, but found I wasn’t good enough. 😀 I edited a photo of the actor though, and I’ll post that:
Here’s the original photo:

And here’s the semi-edited one:

It’s not very good, (actually, it’s pretty bad…) but it’s at least a general idea of what you were talking about, I think. I wasn’t good e…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m gonna leave for now. I’m actually sick, gonna rest or nap a little. might be back later.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine haha, yeah I’ve had to resort to using earbuds all the time ’cause the rest of my family can’t stand the background noise (especially the kind of background noise I listen too *cough**cough* bluegrass *cough*)
funny thing is, I can’t outline unless I’m watching a show/movie or listening to music. *shrugs*
-
Joy replied to the topic Testing in the forum Questions and Support 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, no I was testing out different separation lengths for the KPA 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 That is so cool! My brother can’t stand it when I have music (w/lyrics) playing in the background, though. If he’s helping me with a question I have to turn it off because he can’t focus. 😀
Just realized that I actually have music playing right now…(with words)
😀 😀
- Load More
