@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I’m still grinning at your reaction. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing You’re welcome for nothing. 😛
Nice one! XD
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh yes… My poem.
The Empty Notebook
The empty void starting up at me,
Broken only by straight black lines,
Begs to be written I agree,
But how to start, my brain whines.The sad notebook remains blank,
Too many ideas and ways to start,
A message, a shock, or maybe a tank,
I want to skip ahead to a different part.“Come on already! Write…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s really funny to me, since I saw The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy recently. Reminds me of the song they sing and them flying into space. “Good bye, and thanks for all the fish!” 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Another great part!
*cough* Well, I have weird things happen cause of the Wonder Portal.
I had the chairs appear so that whenever @dragon-snapper says anything she can melt a chair after. See her tag.
I’m not saying you should change it. It’s great! I’m just saying. 🙂 -
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus 😛 Yeah, that’s my real name. 😀 Danielle. (Goodness, it’s weird to write that on here after a year and half of deliberately not.) SURPRISE! 😀
I’m assuming you’re surprised? 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Free verse Poem Advice/Critique in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 I actually think some of the beauty of the poem is that it’s not clear and definitive, but rather sweet and floating, like this kind of poetry should be. I am afraid that putting a defining line into it might ruin it. Maybe you could just give it a title that explains what’s going on? Then you could keep the poem mostly the wa…[Read more]
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that name… that’s my name. 😛 The real one.
-
Snapper's profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper started the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, Kapeefers. I made meself a Facebook page (With my real name… *hides*) for the Silver Phoenix blog. But I’m wondering how to promote the facebook page to people other than myself and my friends on facebook… to people who aren’t my friends but people like you….
Or I guess the real question is, how do I use facebook as a writer…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 I’m so so happy that you checked out the ‘too good to be true’ forum. This place wouldn’t be the same without epic people like you to spread some happiness and friendly words of encouragement and advice.
Seriously, girl. You’re amazing. <3
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel XD Epic. I love the perfect fifths thing. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Just a Bit… Dismal in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Oookay, that’s a lot to catch up on. XD
@introvert_girl Right. The emotions in my character should be strengthening them… I’ll try to keep that in mind…
@ethryndal This is for the third book in the trilogy, so I can understand why you’re not seeing it. I think one of the problems might be that I’m focusing too much on characters and not…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Out of season NaNoWriMo update in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c XD That’s hilarious though. (And thanks, but I have plenty to write about. 😛 )
I’m writing a science fiction trilogy right now. Working on the last book, then to editing. *headdesk* And thank you. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c YES! It sound hilarious, actually. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Woooohoooo! KP-versary (almost) Congratulations! 😀
I’m so glad you’ve been on here, Elizabeth! You’re cheery, fun and so helpful. I look forward to the coming years! 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite How funny! I just posted about this this morning on my blog. XD
Why I Write -
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel This is really cute!
- Load More

😀 Yep. Yep. Yep.
Dragon Snapper’s true name has been revealed.
I feel as though something special should occur
XD Probably. We should eat some ice cream.
*passes out bowls of ice cream with raspberries*
*eats bowls of ice cream with raspberries* Snapper is now satisfied.