@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper and
Gloria Oldenpinner are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@julia-r @that_writeR_girl_99 seriously though, we should totally designate a day to celebrate KP.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@winter-rose Thanks! 😀
-
Julia R. replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 I agree that there definitely should be some sort of international Kingdom Pen day. I don’t know how exactly one would go about celebrating it but holidays are great.
@that_writer_girl_99 congratulations on your almost anniversary!!! Kingdom Pen is a wonderful place for learning and sharing, I wish I remembered it more often when I’m…[Read more]
-
Julia R. posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay so I have returned after a very long hiatus, and first off, the new website design looks great!
Second; what does it mean by “rank?” My rank is “Wise Jester”, I’m not sure what that means, how on earth I obtained it, and whether or not I should be offended…-
Welcome back, @julia-r!! 😀
Your rank shows how many posts you’ve made on the forum. The more posts you make, the higher your rank. Here a list:
Bumbling Henchman: 0-20 posts (I think)
Charismatic Rebel: 20-50 posts
Wise Jester: 50-100 posts
Loyal Sidekick: 100-300 posts
Knight in Shining Armor: 300-1000 posts
Eccentric Mentor: 1000-2000
Chosen…[Read more]-
Aaah! I see now! I was starting to assume it had something to do with posts made as I moved about the website a little more, but I wasn’t sure. Those are such fun labels 😀 Thanks, @dekreel !
-
-
-
Julia R. changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Julia R.'s profile was updated 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 *tackle hugs you* Love you to bits, my dear.
-
Hannah replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing … I think if I successfully create a poem from that I will have set a record. 😂……….. This is gonna be tough. 😬
@rochellaine haha yeah.. hmm… Wellll… It’ll probably a few days just for warning. 😂
-
Hannah replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing @winter-rose just to be clear. I AM NOT leaving. Shannon and Emily are. Shannon messaged me to tell me a few things we’d talked about and asked me to tell anyone who asked/tagged them.
I’ll still be around though not as often as before. 😉😊
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@ethryndal I’ve been watching Lord of the Rings lately, and whenever I see Galadriel, I expect her to say something sarcastic… XD
-
HA! HAHAHAH!!! This is the third time someone’s told me this, and words cannot express the sheer emotion that floods my soul every time.
I HAVE REDEFINED GALADRIEL.
*pumps fist* My villainous master plan is already beginning to take effect.
(And is… is that… is that your name? *hugs the dear sweet Danielle kid*)
-
@ethryndal *claps* Bravo! You redefine green elves, and I melt chairs. 😛
(Yep, I’m Danielle. 🙂 That’s me name. *stunned* Did an INTJ just hug me? 😛
-
Yeah, yeah, don’t get used to it. Sometimes INTJs have an identity crisis. It takes them all of 0.05 seconds to remember who they are and that they don’t hug people.
You do realize how strange this is for me though, right? Is this what if felt like when you learned that my real name WASN’T Ethryndal? *hyperventilates on the floor* What is life…[Read more]-
It was pretty weird, I’ll admit. I was like… wait. Huh? Is that her real name, or is that her pen name, or is that… ??? XD
*pats shoulder but does not dare hug you* Worry not, melon (is that the elvish word for friend??) at least I’m still a dragon.
*melts chair*
-
-
True, very true. And no matter how many names you may have, you will always be a Kid as well. 😀
(And yes, your elvish is mostly correct. Mellon actually has two ‘L’s, but I’ll overlook it THIS ONCE… 😛 See how merciful I am?)
-
😐 That’s me. The wonderful, wild Kid. XD If we ever meet in person (which we have to do, anyway. You’re in Maryland, right?) then I’ll call you Galadriel and you’ll call me Kid. *watches building explode in dragon fire and glitter*
(I never claimed to be fluent… Melons are tasty though.)
*is in awe of the mighty, merciful @ethryndal )
-
THAT WOULD BE SO EPIC. *envisions all the explosions* The dragon and the elf. We wouldn’t have any gifs to throw at each other though… I suppose we’d have to improvise. And yes, I’m in Maryland. I applaud your skills of observation. Is it too much to ask what state thou makest THY residence in?
(You have no idea how much it bugs me that…[Read more]
-
*hides beneath 10 days* Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond to this. I’ve been seriously busy.
Anyway…
YES I KNOW IT WOULD BE SO AMAZING!! I make my residence in the slightly more southern state of Virginia.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus XD Yeah, I guess it was kind of sudden. Haha! Yeah, Danielle the Dragon isn’t exactly working, is it?
*looks at you skeptically*
*waits five minutes*
Hmm, I guess I won’t burn you in a ball of flame…
*melts chair instead*
Exactly! Da is a great way to start off a name. 😛I wonder… do you think @the-real-kapeefer will let me win…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Facebook in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 7 months ago
@dragon-snapper I don’t have any facebook advice, just wanted to hop into this topic to find the link to your facebook page. It looks great!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 aw, congrats on KP-versary!!! 🙂 Kingdom Pen is really a special place. We should have a Kingdom Pen Day or something…….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Question in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c yes, I think I would read that! I think the way you’re wanting to tell it would be hilarious! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, and @catwing I like your poem. It’s really funny. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I’m a semi-MK, if that’s possible. (I insist that it is. 😀 ) I say that because my family has a ministry that causes us to travel across the country a lot, and during the spring we’ve sometimes been in a different state every week. You know a little bit about us, since we’ve met. 🙂
So anyway, one of the things that annoys me the m…[Read more]
-
Catwing started the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay.
So, one of my characters, Vanessa, in my current work Firebird is a missionary kid/teen.
And I thought I heard that some of you are missionary kids(or you can tag them and answer these anyway)? Do you have any advice? Things I should avoid that annoy you when you read books with MKs? Other stuff? Books I should maybe read for research?
A…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g Indeed it is. *nods wisely* sense potato-squash is my random/non-random word and I thought of pudding. 😀
- Load More
