@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. I am usually only around here in the morning and evening…so anyway…
This version is much smoother. In answer to your comments:
Stanza two; “Most comely he smiled” is better, because otherwise we try to drag “and” out into two beats. The reason for this is probably that almost all – if not al…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When it all seems rather unnerving… in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 7 months ago
@christianna-hellwing I really like books by Chuck Black, Robert Treskillard, and Douglas Bond. in the way of movies, I like the Marvel movies, the newer version of Karate Kid, and other action packed movies.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Thank you, potato-squash is my random-non-random thingie. :3
Also thank you! I can be funny. Sometimes.@salome01w4g I think you can do it! Maybe it can go on your resume.
~Made a poem out of a random-non-random phrase some internet Catwing said. It was later awarded such-and-such medal. It also made you hungry. (And by you I mean…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic One of my MCs is a MK in the forum Characters 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I think that counts too. At least for my research and questions. 😀 Thank you.
@sleepwalkingmk *facepalm* I completely forgot that she needs to go to school. But she will be homeschooled. How did I overlook that?
@sarah-anson Sadly Vanessa will still have to be school while they are there.
I’m a perfect angel.
Wow, that could be…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
Whoops @introvert_girl
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh okay! Hmmm…I’m not sure that sounds very feminine.
@introvert-girl Persephone!!!! YAS. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@skredder I’ve seen that movie! Unfortunately I’m pretty sure it’s her last name
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Yes it’s a girl. … Can Peregrine be a girl’s name?
@rochellaine That’s funny — I was JUST on that site! Unfortunately I didn’t find names I like :-/
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Oh, I love that! The faces and captions are all perfect.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Ha. Those are literally the story of my life. 😂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writing Inspiration in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@hannah-c Boy, do I need this reminder sometimes. 🙂 To be honest, I’m at a weird stage in my writing career. I’m struggling to find time to write *coughschoolcough*, but I want to write so bad. All. The. Time. And that just doesn’t work when life is so busy. *sighs*
I guess I need to start making time to write because I don’t want my…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Is your character a girl?
All I can think of are names like Peregrine (for a boy), Parrianne and Perris (those aren’t that good, I know). 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Song for my book in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I really like it! I’ve never written any poem nearly this long. 🙂 I’m putting it in a separate google document myself where I will comment on it, because when I opened yours I got mixed all up in Elizabeth’s comments so that it was hard to go over just for myself. 😀
Since it’s a really long poem it might take me a while to get t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Glad you liked it!
@dekreel My first thought was that it could be a nickname for Pearl or Margaret (which means pearl). Some others I found were Perenelle, Peridot, Persis, Pearline, and Perecia.
There’s actually a thread I found somewhere on a baby-naming site which I’ll link to in case you want to wade through it for more ideas. I…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine @jenali @epicaddie2 @the-real-kapeefer
Thank you all! 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily @rochellaine @skredder @ingridrd @anyone
Peri can be a nickname, right? What are some names that can have a nickname of Peri?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *dies laughing* We need to figure out a caption for the last one of Josiah!
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Year Ago… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â KP-versary! Congrats!
Many hugs to my fellow Whovian 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic My *gag* Children's Books in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing I could always use more advice 😀
- Load More
