@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Okay, I guess I have to tag someone now…
@sam-kowal Write a poem about Ninja Gypsies. @ethryndal You can still do it, too 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Ode to a Pickle?!
Um… ayyy…
Oh, little pickle, floating peacefully in that murky jar,
Your lumpy yet suave skin absorbing juicy tanginess,
Do you know your destiny?
Do you know what will become of you?
Well just so you know, I won’t have anything to do with it
Because I am NOT eating something that’s been soaking in…[Read more] -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@salome01w4g I just remembered that you said I could consider myself tagged. 😀 Hooray! See if you like this poem for your topic of
Boxes, Foxes, and Rocks
In the land of Gerinoxes
There are many, many boxes
And they all are filled with foxes
And they’re set on rocksOne of the great paradoxes
Is that foxes don’t like boxes
But the boxes l…[Read more] -
Ingrid replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh my wooooorrrrd. YAS.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Here’s what I got:
Girls: Destiny, Flair, Trinity, Dyra, Krystal
Boys: Res, Penn, Axe, Gunn, Volt
Both Genders: Blue, Byrd, Nym, Rho, Digit
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree Yeah, this is my first attempt at a superhero story and it’s so much fun to write!!!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@notawriter AHHHHHH!!!! I love her! Thank you so much. And she even lives in Chicago so the city skyline is perfect. 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, yes! HAHAHAHA!!!!
The “submit” button is one of the scariest things I’ve ever faced.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh yeah. This story is 10+ parts long, and I plan on submitting the last part on Easter Sunday. That’s when everyone goes GIF-hunting
Thank you!
@skredder Thank you very much! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel That’s actually a very common torture method. It’s a form of brainwashing. There is no real significance to the question, but what the torturer is doing is trying to get the prisoner to give in – to break down. Once he agrees that there are five lights when he knows there are really four, he will begin to even think there are ac…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Easter is only a little over a month away. Are we really going to go GIF-hunting when it comes around?
This is a great story! 🙂
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel *cracks up* EXACTLY!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Here are a few I made up that could be futuristic:
Carill/Karill
Jurain(e)
Buddle (I think this would be a great kid or sidekick name 😀 )
Kirlas (My favorite on this list)
Jeale
Clomark
Mikra
Thrae
Rillor (This could also be a surname?)
Karby
Safiom (This one’s great for nicknames)Umm, is that enough? 😀 😀 I hope you like some of these.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty, I gotta go now. Might be on tomorrow. G’night!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@Jenwriter17 I’m off now. *salutes* See you in the future!
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young My favorite futuristic/sci-fi name is Tyver (boy name). Yes, I made it up XD
There’s also Vekka, and Tara pronounced (Tah-ra)Â (both girl names)
And Torren (boy) 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Night 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @jane-maree I’m leaving… Good night.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel K, bye!
- Load More
