@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice hmm, not sure if I’ll be on at that time. might be later…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I too am editing and writing. 😀 I’ll see you whenever you get here.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel If you are afraid of the sour vinegar taste, why don’t you try sweet pickles? They taste very different. 🙂
My cousin didn’t try ice cream until he was twelve because he thought it looked disgusting. He missed twelve years of eating what he now loves! 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking @ingridrd @dekreel @jenwriter17 @anyone-else I have a question.
Since I began making collages I’ve also made several random collages that have nothing to do with anything I’m working on. I really like them, and think they could be used for story prompts. What would you think of a topic where we can post any random c…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Q is a horribly-annoying/kinda-funny alien who calls himself omnipotent because he has really powerful abilities. Of course he’s not really omnipotent, and his powers can be taken away from him and he can die, though he doesn’t end up dying. Anyway, you’ll have to meet him to understand what he’s really like, but the character is so p…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine … May I ask who Q is…?
Best ST series ever, eh? Cool!
JSYK, TOS is probably going to stay my favorite, though X)
@daughteroftheking Yeah, I like Picard! He’s cool! He reminds me of the Doctor… Partially because he’s British XD
One thing that really bugs me about TNG is Data is almost just as cool as Spock is. NOOO! NO…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, good, I was accurate! XD
Yes, they don’t smell good, and I’m not planning on biting into one any time soon. So I’m sorry XD
-
PrincessFoo replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Don’t take this the wrong way, but I have always thought of your stories as aimed for slightly younger audiences. In the snippets of your stories that I’ve read (about Tess, and Georgia Payne, I think), the tone has always been bordering on playful and silly. Those are my favorite kinds of stories, I wish there were more like…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite Hiiii! thanks for accepting my friend invite 😉
Did you say you were in England? Do you like soccer (football)? -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite That’s a beautiful story on how you started writing 🙂 It’s so cool how God can speak to us right on the spot when we need answers.
-
Jenna Terese and
pickupyourpenandwrite are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
Ingrid replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking That sounds like a totally and completely awesome story!!! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Haha, yes. @dekreel has just been introduced to the awesomeness of Picard, but hasn’t seen any good episodes yet! Let’s hope she keeps going until a good one shows up, because TNG actually has some of the best episodes ever, right? BTW have you tried VOY yet?
Thanks! Making collages is my new favorite thing to do when pr…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Why do you write? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@pickupyourpenandwrite This is a great topic! I see no one’s commented on it in several days, but I thought I’d pick it up again and tag s’more people so they know this is here 😉 @jane-maree @dekreel @daeus @aratrea @the-real-kapeefer @warrenluther04 @seekjustice @claire-c
I write because 1) I just love to! I couldn’t not write 2) I want to he…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd thank youuuuu! <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel Oh, hahaha! I didn’t know you detested pickles! I am sorry for you, that you will never know the pure joy that comes with eating a pickle whose
lumpy yet suave skin absorbs juicy tanginess
😀 😀 😀 Great poem
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character/Fiction inspired Typography/Art in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking Thank you, madam. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Praying for you guys!
-
Ingrid replied to the topic So… scary thought… I might write a children's story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking I am chasing the same bunny…😂 And let me tell you it is VERY hard to catch! I recently started my own children/middle-grade story that I want to be cute, but also meaningful. But, how to go about it? I need some advice as well!
Now, my story is different from yours because it is about children…but I’ve found that writ…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
- Load More

Yes I’m in the south of the uk. I am not a football…. I mean soccer fan but I’m not
into much sport at all. Just curious, where do you get your profile picture from?
@pickupyourpenandwrite I just did a search on the internet’s images. I think I typed in ‘horse sketches’ or something, maybe ‘horses with feather’ cuz I loooove feathers 😊