@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Catwing replied to the topic Multiple themes/character development in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 It doesn’t sound too complicated. Anyways life is complicated. ;P
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Probably. I think everyone’s getting ready for bed now, so we’ll do Family Worship in a half hour or hour and after that I should be back. See you later!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Byeee! When you return will you let me know if you liked it? 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@gh24682468999 Yum… I like it. ;3
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine (thank you for the link 😉 ) @seekjustice
I’m signing off. see ya! 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@warrenluther04 Praying for you and your friends.
@daeus That does sound stressful. Praying. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice, Oh, that doesn’t really have anything to do with the joke. You have to watch more and see what the “Who’s on First” means. It gets really crazy. What you saw was just an introduction, and no on remembers that. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice How about the one I posted? Can you see that?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 It’s a short comedy sketch. I posted the link to the video above if you want to watch it.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia ah, sorry I missed you!!! had to step away for a few….
no, I haven’t seen “Who’s On First.” is it a show or movie or something?
I’m working on outlining for my dystopian WIP
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Here is the comedy sketch @alia was talking about. It’s a big part of American culture, being quoted pretty often. 🙂 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg
Are you able to watch these YouTube clips in Australia? 😀 Sorry, I have no idea what it’s like to live anywhere but America.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel here is Joyce! Sorry it took me forever to draw her, I was having a hard time getting it right. Let me know if there’s anything you want changed. 😉

Wow, sorry, the lightings reeeeeally bad.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine, thats the only one i know
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia “Who’s on First” is amazing. Have you seen anything else by them?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice Whoop! Yes, I am!
@jenwriter17 How’s it going?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jane-maree, more chocolate for me in the world I suppose.
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, I’m here, writing a dialogue for speech. have y’all ever seen the abbot and Costello “who’s on first?” skit? thats what my speech is based off.
what are y’all working on?
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@sage-g Be my guest, madam. 🙂 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I’m back!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 7 months ago
@waterlily Yes, it’s nice to see the close and trusting relationship between Naomi and Ruth, how they look out for each other. 🙂
- Load More
