@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Sometimes I love this verse, but more often I think I try to hide from it:
“It is vain for you to rise up early, to sit up late, to eat the bread of sorrows: for so he giveth his beloved sleep.” (Psalm 127:2)
😀 😀 Goodnight!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yay!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Good night
@seekjustice @rochellaine Sadly I have to sleep now. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Oh good! 🙂 Guess I read in opposites just like your new installment in CC (Hey, guess what? I actually read it! 😀 )
@seekjustice Just tag me when you show up. I’ll probably still be around.
Oh, and I read your new blog post and you mentioned me!!!! 😀 Well…not by name, but you spoke mysteriously of an online friend and a req…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I was telling them good night. I’m still here working on the next part.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing Missed you by five minutes! 🙁
@seekjustice @kaya-young I’m back!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Firebird doesn’t listen to me. I fight for inches… :*(
This one is being nice right now. And I posted by the way.
Good night -
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, @kaya-young, I’m signing off and heading to bed
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
I realized I left this project too long… So here’s the next part.
I split it so it is shorter. :3 *shrug*Part Five
Tennis CourtCatwing had been attempting to run after them on the ground, but for whatever reason her feet weren’t touching the ground as she ran. Looking over at Snapper, she realized some flying and walking rule had been r…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young, you too. do you know your MBTI?
@catwing, how come you get the nice stories? mine never do what i say
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@alia Yes. Though I might make this one shorter.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young, I don’t believe we’ve met
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, is it behaving?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young @alia hello! I’m working on CC.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
scratch that. putting the littles (the youngest two) to bed. but I shall return!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing, I’m back
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine Yay! (What you said last time. It makes sense. We expect more from our books and they are longer and have more chance to change. Poems are shorter and we don’t expect as much from them.)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@catwing 😀 😀 I’ll be around in about an hour probably if you’re still here.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks so much! I really love her!! 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 @seekjustice @rochellaine And I arrive when everyone leaves… Today is not my day.
I’m writing!
@warrenluther04 @aislinn-mollisong @jane-maree @dragon-snapper @ethryndal - Load More
