@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *cringes* No offense. I’ve just been crazy busy lately. Just got back to normal, so yeah…
Ouch.@jessi-rae By all means, join! But… I actually have to call it quits now. I have pizza to make.
And I wrote 700. Adios! And good luck!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper o.o You actually forgot about it?
… I’m sure whether that’s a higher level or a lower one
XD
(Please do not take offense…)
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

That level. The level of – the ingredients are currently being assessed and…
thanks for reminding me. *facepalm*
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper How’s the LOKD going? Anywhere past the Gollum-Looking-Agonized-GIF Level? XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’m writing my novel. Till 5:10 EST. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Awesome. 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
SNAPPER! Hello! What are you working on? I have an essay, as stated before… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Choppy Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@emma-flournoy Dey are all mine. *nods*
*is glad that you are stalking my blog* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel You still there?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’ll tag other people, too…
@kaya-young @jenwriter17 @seekjustice @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @ingridrd @dragon-snapper @that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose @anyone
I’m writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Hi! Still here? I’m writing an essay for school
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel @kaya-young @catwing @jenwriter17 Hey girls! Do any of you feel like joining me in writing?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I wake to the sound of rustling grass and the smell of blood. Only, I can’t see anything, not even when I open my eyes.
“Did we win?” I mumble breathlessly.
Akila wipes stray hairs away from her face. “Yeah, why?”
I grunt, struggling to sit up. “If we won, why am I bleeding?”
“When you got stabbed the enemy, everyone was so surprised they…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Oh, I’m so sorry! Definitely still praying for you and your family.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations I love Celtic music! I don’t do a lot of folk, but some American/English true folk music. (Like, actually written in the 1800s. 🙂 ) My favorites to sing are oldies and Americana; popular songs from the 1910s-50s. I also enjoy operetta and musicals. I like Disney, too, but only the older music from the 30s-50s. What type of Di…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Agh I forgot to tag someone.
@0-0enyali0-0 Write a poem about a fake beard. Good luck. 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
Jumping flowers,
Singing toads,
Mountains roaring,
Scrambled thoughts.
Ticking pencils,
Writing clocks,
Marching chickens,
Rainbow drums.
Whatever.
I seriously just made that up because my brain is full of randomness at the moment (then again, it always is…). 😉
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh no, I didn’t see that. I will check it out… 🙂
@catwing Hmmm…you can go again any time, as long as you give other people a chance to write (and don’t do two posts in a row). 😉
Tell your brother I am 15. 🙂 Is he a Kapeefer?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing again until I decide to go to bed. 😀
@seekjustice Are you completely absent today? 🙁
- Load More
