@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Oh, goodness. How did that happen??
-
Catwing replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations thank you. (Do you know how to change your profile picture? I can tell you if you want.)
@dragon-snapper tore down a wall in choose-a-story room and that room apparently neighbors this one so she tore down that wall and now there is a hole. 🙂 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations @dragon-snapper melted a hole in the wall between this topic and the “Create-a-Story” topic. Check it out, and it’ll make sense. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I looked up what a group of cats are called. A crowder or glaring. XP
A group of wild cats is a destruction. 😀
A group of crows is a murder. No wonder people think of them badly. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic I Believe in Dragons in the forum Poetry Critiques 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine There is a such thing as a one horned rhino. 😉
I like your poem, it’s nice.
Can’t think of any crimes right now though… :3 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Say, do we have anyone around here who’s good at repairing things?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ohhh, whoops! I did it too. *focuses on not slipping*
I think this should be able to post all together in the same thread.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
the wall! We’d better
repair it quickly before
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, look! You’ve fallen through the hole in
it happens again!
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel *beams* I like trying to figure out what happens next. Me and my dad have competed when watching crime shows.
Once it said they faked their right as I thought it. We were right. Later they found some clues. They did a terrible job faking their death. Kay was shaking her head. -
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Do you still need me to draw Jaclyn?
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yeah, I agree with @rochellaine. Besides, the walls are MINE! 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Yay! *throws more feathers*
@rochellaine @sam-kowal I do have potato-squash berries.
I assure you, these berries are as real as a Catwing! ;3
By the way grapes/apples/blueberries is correct!
It is better for me to explain. *grins* (when I got the email for that tag I went and drew a picture.) Tell me if anything is unclear. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing That’s funny, originally I did have Valentine sprain her ankle, but I decided against it XD
*watches you being an Overlord with amusement*
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic *waves* hello in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing *waves back through hole*
@dragon-snapper We’re all used to you melting our chairs, but now you’ve started melting the walls between the forum threads? This is bound to get confusing! Topics will start spilling through and mixing up. Don’t you think you’d better stick with chairs?
-
Catwing replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *nods* Me too. Then he can fly. 😀
@dekreel You had yourself be captured. It’s fun to put yourself in dangerous situtations in stories. XPNow what was that?
I am a black ninja! Sneaky and stealthy! :3
“How…do you know he likes pie??”
“Oh, that was what he said when he saw Valentine: ‘FOR THE LOVE OF BLACKBERRY PIE, STAY OFF… -
Joy replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you’re looking back on the old ’80s Doctor Who episodes that you used to ABSOLUTELY LOVE several months ago, and now you’re shaking your head going, “This is so cliche…”
(Not that I don’t love them anymore… 😉 )
-
Joy replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*obliges* *starts tossing chairs at @dragon-snapper between picking wallpaper off claws*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s the idea XD
@supermonkey42Â Thank you! And it shall get better yet…
- Load More
