@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, that is one of the examples proving that cats are evil…
its coming, sorta. I can’t figure out how to end the paragraphs, so they’re all open right now. which wont get me a good grade…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice Both, actually. Right now it’s the Broadway version, though.
I love it!!! Way better than Newsies or Phantom.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, what are you working on?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder, welcome
@seekjustice, glad to have you back. Which is your favorite Broadway song from that show?
-
Alia replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x, I think it would be fine, and would really add an interesting depth to the story.
@gh24682468999, thanks for checking out my blog (I can’t seem to be able to get the email reply thingy to work so I thought I’d find you here and point myself out instead)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, Anastasia??? Movie or Broadway version?
oh, and I’m back for a bit, trying to finish my speech essay
@catwing, hello, oops, goodbye
@seekjustice, you still here?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal Bye!
And I have to go to sleep… Good night!
@rochellaine @seekjustice -
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Heya!
@rochellaine Kay Waters. The Thief trilogy (it’s not as bad as it sounds… I don’t think. It like a spy book.). She isn’t running around the forums. She’s in CC. :3 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m listening to Anastasia!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing Who is this character, exactly? Which of your stories does she belong in, and why is she running around on the forums?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine My character wishes to tell you that she picked out of her cuffs and jumped off a cliff like she wanted to do earlier. Also that she has changed. 😀
Though in her book she will under go that change. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal *looks it up* Oh! It was actually @warrenluther04 No, Batman ’66 is totally different from the modern Batman types. It’s crazy and really campy…and I love it. 😀
Hmm, I don’t know. I think I act pretty conventional, but I am also considered slightly strange by some people. 😀 Maybe I can use my position to convince you all to…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper bye.
@rochellaine It can mean many things. *munchs potato-squash berry* *tosses a feather*
Like having my criminal character meet you guys. ;3
She says hi. And laughs. 😛 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 (Dynamic Duo? Oh yeah! You’re the one who watches Batman ’66, aren’t you?)
Just what do you think being eccentric entails?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations found it. It’s the Worst allegory video. https://kingdompen.org/how-to-write-the-worst-allegory-ever/
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Keeper is the original. KeePer of the Realm of the Pen.
But in one of the videos, Daniel made up KaPeeFer (which stands for Kingdom Pen Fan) -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sam-kowal @rochellaine I’m signing out now. 😀 Wrote 763. 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Would this be wierd? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@filewriterbase13x I’ve actually read several books that threw in random chapters from the villain’s POV. 🙂 So I think it could work fine. Those include such great authors as Frank Peretti and Chuck Black, if I remember correctly.
(Yes, people, I do read fantasy once in a while! 😀 )
-
Catwing replied to the topic Create-a-story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@bekreations Greenw, Greenwich, maybe due to autocorrect cause it varied with the correct.
Then just plain, Gaenw, after that. o.o *sigh* -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Don’t be afraid little Bobert. <3 I won’t melt your chair. I’ll melt someone else’s.
@sam-kowal 😀 😀 Thank you! … and I can’t wait until that day. XD
- Load More
