@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @sam-kowal Is anyone around? I’m going to be doing some editing for @seekjustice and then some writing of my own.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@notawriter I don’t mind at all! She is too cute. Thank you!!!! 🙂 🙂
-
Julia R. and
filewriter@base13x are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine okay, I might be on a little later than that. closer to four probably.
@ingridrd I’m on spring break too 🙂 Have fun in Florida! 😀
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Tag fail. @rochellaine
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @rochellaine I may not be on here much the next few days because of spring break and traveling to Florida so I’m sorry if I do not respond right away! That being said, I have TONS of school to get done today before we leave tomorrow so I probably cannot write at all today… 🙁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young 😀 I did think that was what you probably meant, so that’s why after clarifying I put the other stuff in about writing “how” you know instead of “when” you knew. 🙂 I do believe that the “when” isn’t all that important, but people usually emphasize it because it often corresponds with the “how,” right?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll probably be here around 2:00 or 3:00 (your time. 🙂 )
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I also grew up in a Christian home, but I am wondering about your wording a little bit. 🙂 I would say I’ve always believed in Christ, rather than always known Him. Because just knowing about him and believing it’s true isn’t enough to get to heaven. The Bible says that even the demons believe. We can’t inherit Christ from our p…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young IRELAND! I’ve always wanted to go there! a lady who used to teach my horseback riding lessons has gone there twice I think. She said it was really pretty there and she saw some castles too 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young oh cool! a mission trip to where?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel I’ve been stalking this topic but somehow I MISSED PART NINE!!!!
*slaps self*
*rubs cheek*
This was awesome like all the others! I love how you include each KP character 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @dekreel @dragon-snapper @kaya-young @warrenluther04 @ingridrd Is anyone gonna be on writing like late afternoon-ish (several hours from now)? (my time zone is central standard time. it’s 12:08 pm here)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic What do I write? in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young I know what you mean; I’ve grown up in a Christian household so I’ve always known Jesus too. There was one evening when I was 8 that I, I guess “officially” gave my life to Christ. I felt a difference inside of me then even though I’d already known Him.
Did you have a moment where you gave your life to Christ, even though you were…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Gotcha. Well hey, film-making is technically writing, too, right? XD
And as long as I’m here I shall lay out a bunch of my favorite movies…
- Inside Out
- Finding Dory
- Home (animated film)
- The Cat Returns
- Big Hero 6
- Zootopia
- Despicable Me
- LEGO Movie
- LEGO Batman Movie
- Peanuts Movie
- Rio, and the sequel
- Kung…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Dog in the Kingdom of Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 this was great, a Warren!!! 😄 You’re gonna write more right???😊
-
Julia R. and
Joy are now friends 8 years, 6 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ashlyvye Awesome! I love genres. I write science fiction. Right now, my WIP trilogy is a kind of dystopian world + some space but not very extended space – aliens (no aliens) + big government + cool technology.
So yeah. Whatever that is called. 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic What genre do you write in? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ashlyvye Good topic idea!
Let’s see… I don’t know what genre I write in… I have a novella that’s science-fiction/fantasy, but other than that I have a huge mix of other things 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@sleepwalkingmk You mean when Rochellaine claims to have made me disappear? Here it is 🙂
- Load More
