@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @dragon-snapper @dekreel anyone on? I’m writing some more
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 It worked! 🙂 I’ll read it in a few minutes and then let you know what I think.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine did it work? I hope i did it right…..
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Also @filewriterbase13x I’d be happy to draw some of your guys! Brant (see above) is not a good example of my male drawing skills, since I did him pretty quickly (about 15 minutes) as I didn’t have much time.
But if you want help drawing men, here’s one tip I’ve learned that I’m trying to implement: girls are built of circles and curves, a…[Read more]
-
Julia R. replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking here is Brant! Sorry I didn’t get around to drawing him sooner, I had a Nutrition exam to study for. :’)

I’m not a fabulous artist but he’ll do XDÂ I had fun drawing him.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I just sent in a request for access. You’ll see my last name on the email address it shows. (You know my real name now, from my website. 🙂 )
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@kaya-young aw, you’re very welcome!
@skredder wow that’s amazing! 😀
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
Hi, all! As some of you know, I’ve been working on a dystopian book. I haven’t figured out yet if I want to wait for the first draft to be done to look for alpha readers, or edit before beta readers, or have alpha readers for each chapter as I’m writing it.
But I was wondering if anyone would read my first chapter for me and tell me what you…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, but Oliver Twist, Le Musical is not as old as the Les Miserables musical. I checked, and its not the same as Oliver!. 🙂
It’s based on the writing of the American Declaration of Independence. I know it won’t mean as much to you since you’re Australian, but it’s a great historical musical. And the music is more in a modern sty…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Especially since Les Mis wasn’t written until 1845, which was 8 years after Oliver Twist was written? 😀 No, I don’t think that has anything to do with it. But I know the songs from Oliver! so let me listen to the le Musical version and see if they’re the same…
On another note, but on the same topic, I just had a bell in my head…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice 😀 I’m sorry! Honestly, I would’ve told you! I just didn’t know you would be on at this time of day, and Jen asked what I was working on…so I told her! :0 😉
Oliver Twist casts singing in French?! What is that from? Oliver! the musical? Or is it another adaption?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh, no! I totally am fine with you commenting!!! 😀 Thanks for doing so, actually, since it feels less empty. I’ve really got to run, but I’ll explain later what I meant.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Cool, I like to sing too…….just not around people. But I’m literally humming 50-75% of the day.
Oops, I actually just commented on your blog post. I didn’t mention anything about KP (except who I was), I won’t in the future, if you want 🙂 I get ya; being an author is also a business 😉
No I probably won’t be here then, but I…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
messed up your tag, hehe @rochellaine
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 I sing all the time. 😀 It’s not as obvious here, since it’s all written posts, but if you met me in real life it would probably be pretty obvious. 🙂
Thanks, I think I’ll probably try that then.
Oh, and part of the reason I haven’t announced it on KP yet is because I want to keep the two separate. I’m using my website for bu…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Congratulations! It looks awesome!!! 😀 *chucks confetti everywhere*
I commented on your blog post 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaie I just checked it out! Awesome! I didn’t know you liked to sing (…..or did I?……)
I think that plan for a second blog post sounds good! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @kaya-young @jane-maree @seekjustice @notawriter @skredder
i just realized I posted too many chapters for the Esther reading schedule. There are ten chapters, I scheduled fourteen. Ahem…..
anyway, it was awesome being able to discuss these two books with all of you wonderful people. Thank you for participating! <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh yeah, I haven’t officially announced it on KP yet, though my dad posted about it on Facebook so I’ve had a few visitors. It’s not just a blog, it’s a website. I have all my books and descriptions of them up there. Right now they can’t be bought on the website, but I’m planning to attach a link to a Square account in the near f…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I didn’t know you had a blog! or are you just getting one started?
Hmm, it’s hard to say since I don’t have a blog yet. But if it’s a writing blog, maybe you could do a post about why you write, and Who you write for (maybe write a poem about it 😉 ). Maybe you could do a post about your current WIP, some poetry, what you hope to…[Read more]
- Load More
