@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yay, you’re here!!! yup, I’m still on 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jane-maree that. was. awesome. 😉
you have to look at Warren’s gif-turned-meme above. It may be just me, but I’ve been chuckling to myself about it for hours 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Are you still here? I’m back.
@dekreel @catwing @kaya-young @seekjustice @sam-kowal How about any of you?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia sorry guys, had to step away for a while, but I’m back for a little bit….
…….*silence*……..
ah, I see. Well, glad you both got a good amount of writing done! 🙂 Alia, I might be on later tonight too, but I’m not totally sure about that.
hehe, I’m wearing my ‘it’s okay. writers should be strange’ tee shirt. 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 ooh nice topic. I don’t think I’ve really seen this before. 😛
My sentence/story: So small, so innocent—so far left to go.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m signing out now. wrote 267 words. I might be around later tonight
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, I’m not so sure I like that evil laugh on the reader side of things. as an author, yes. as a reader…PLEASE SPARE THEM/US
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, yay!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia yeeeeeeeah 😛 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, welocme. thats sounds like an…interesting…way to study
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 @alia Hey guys! I’m here too……kinda. Doing writing and studying for a science test at the same time. yeah, I see you gasped. It doesn’t really sound like a good idea, but my brain likes to multi-task 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*tries to hack into your brain*
*realizes that brains don’t work like that*
guess I’ll have to wait til you post it…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, those mean characters, never letting us authors in on their plans.
I think you should put a certain Centaur bandit in…just a thought. 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, nice, uh, creative license with the prompt…:)
@warrenluther04, LOTR!!! *exits quietly before bursting full out fangirl*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I just thought that maybe mad scientists in the 22nd century might take extra precautions when turning on for the first time a very intelligent robot that can think for itself. ya know, just in case….:)
Thank you for reading it! I’m gonna try to fix my sentence lengths.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia thank you! i love your sentence. here’s my sentence:
Flying’s for droids. 🙂
sorry, had to sneak in that Star Wars reference 😀 this doesn’t even really fit in with the picture 🙂
@warrenluther04 lol, hilarious! 😀 but, uh, you know it’s a baby horse right? 😉 Oh my word that gif though! It’s still funny in meme form 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04, how’s it coming along?
- Load More
