@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, never. We are always kind to them and don’t ever plan bad things to happen to them. *quickly hides character notes from listening characters*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia It’s not like we torture them or anything. And we certainly don’t ever threaten them… come on, guys.
@rochellaine Hiya!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, welcome. are your characters behaving?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @dragon-snapper Hello! I’m here. 🙂
Working on my dear old western again…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, indeed. You would think they would listen to their author..but noooo
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Characters can be so stubborn, can’t they?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, officially, I’m writing my kinda sorta fantasy novel. But, since my characters don’t want to tell me how they get out of the maybe trap, I’m blogging
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, officially, my kinda sorta fantasy novel. But, since my characters don’t want to tell me how they get out of the maybe trap, I am blogging
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
What are you working on? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m making a blog list for my blog–something I’ve desperately been needing to do for about a month. Then, I’ll probably edit.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, yep I’m still here. what are you working on?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Alright. You still there?
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, indeed, so informative. answers every question in the world, so it must be.
-
Rochellaine posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice Would you help me with something please? I think both of you subscribed to my website, and I know you also both have your own blogs, and since I’m having trouble figuring out the subscriber thing I wonder if you’d answer a couple of questions:
I just published a new blog post, and I had previously turned on the “notify…[Read more] -
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I think part of the reason it was structured differently was because of the age group that each was focusing on. are y’all going to do his sci-fi/fantasy one?
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, but at least you would have an excuse
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, I did cover story 7-8th grade. it was easier for me because it was more flexible. OYAN isn’t super rigid, but for me it wasn’t enjoyable or easy for me to learn. my sister, who loves structure was able to use it brilliantly, but not me.
-
Alia replied to the topic Calligraphy (It is art…I think) in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, just don’t put it away for three years and forget about it 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Finally…some of my artwork! in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira, ish. I think its a great program, but there isn’t much breathing room. I like flexibility, not rigid structure.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, math…i should probably go do some of that…tomorrow.
see ya then
- Load More

which post? I got one about your western, so I don’t know why you wouldn’t have received an email. On WordPress its weird because you have to subscribe to the email list, not just the site. Maybe its the same with Wix and you subscribed to the wrong one?
Oh, you got it? Whew! That’s great! 😀 Ah, I wonder if that’s so? On my website it looks like there’s the same “subscribe” box at the bottom of every page…which one did you put your address in?
the one at your Home page. it might just be a fluke with the system. I’m supposed to receive emails every time I post something, but it only happens every now and then
Oh, okay. Thank you so much!!! Can I ask one more question? 🙂 Did you get the email from Wix, or from my aclassicfuture email address?
the end of it said @pb01.wixshoutout.com
Hm, that’s funny. I get a lot of emails from Wix from a few different addresses, but none from that address. I guess that’s the one for the subscribers. 😀
Well anyway, thank you SO MUCH!!!
no problem
I got it too, so it seems to be working 🙂
Oh good. 🙂 Thanks!
I just re-subscribed with a different address, and hopefully it’ll send the email to at least ONE of my addresses next time… 😀 (Yes, I’m one of those crazy people who has multiple and diverse email addresses.)