@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
ahem…
We are the MKs who don’t do anything
We just sit around inside the van
Listening to music and Rush Limbaugh
As we travel across america
Well we’ve never had a cellphone
And we don’t like wearing seatbelts
Cuz we never wear them back home
Where we live in China
And we highly dislike fastfood
Cuz it puts us in…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Ah, gotcha! 😀 Now, I’m listening to Donuts for Benny.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Adios! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, which song? I might be completely misunderstanding what it was you were trying to say…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia okay, bye! 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, @jenwriter17, @rochellaine, @dragon-snapper, I must leave now.
oh, and Rochellaine, where has Bobbit gone?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice HELP MEEE!!!
@alia Wait? What do you mean? Which one ‘what’ do I have?
@jenwriter17 I’m here as well for a bit longer.
@rocheillane Weird. KP does that from time to time.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, my sisters and I rewrote that to the MKs who dont do anything
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @alia @rochellaine Anyone still here?
oh my goodness I leave for four hours and there are already 4 pages of the Writer’s Corner?!
Ooh, y’all talkin’ about veggitales? ah, childhood…..
@warrenluther04 You’re in 8th grade?! I thought for sure you were older. *shrugs* I guess you can’t really tell these things over…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine…https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOcI7QIsejY
listen now as though your life depends on it
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, which one do you have?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper Haha. 🙂 So, what happened was I wrote a post saying something like “Was I the only 90s-00s Christian kid who didn’t watch Veggietales growing up?” and it didn’t post. So then I went back to the typing page and added a part saying “I wonder if KP was raised on Veggietales too, and won’t let anyone who wasn’t p…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SEEKJUSTICE !!!! I NEED A DIFFERENT SONG!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Nope. Didn’t get anything.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine, never got it…wait…you don’t like Veggie Tales???
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, of course
@seekjustice, I love that one
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia @seekjustice @dragon-snapper Did you get my “censored” post in your emails? It kept bouncing out. 😀 I wonder if this one will post? I didn’t say anything against Veggietales in it this time…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Here I thought I had no songs stuck in my head…
I was ever so wrong.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Well, if you’re using the In the House veggietales.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper, but you see, its a spy story, but the MC gets captured, and then the torture is ‘in the house’
genius story idea
- Load More
