@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Jenwriter17 Yep!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 Okay, but don’t you have to not write anything on your book until the first day of that month? I’ve already written the beginning of my latest WIP.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper @rochellaine I think I’ll be on in about half an hour. Will you both still be here?
-
EpicAddie2 replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Here’s the website: https://campnanowrimo.org/
The cool thing is that you can set your own goal. My goal is 30,000 words.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Its basically about the art and pictures and music that inspired one of my novels. 😀 It’s a tag.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dragon-snapper Hello! What’s the post about?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@epicaddie2 That sounds cool. @seekjustice mentioned it to me once, but then I had to leave and I forgot to ask her to explain about it later, so I really don’t know anything about it. I do know about NaNoWriMo, though.
Could you tell me a little more about how it works? 😉 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m working on a blog post. 😀
-
EpicAddie2 started the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey guys! Is anyone doing Camp NaNoWriMo?
For those of you who don’t know what that is, it’s like NaNoWriMo but it’s in April and you get to set your own goal. It’s pretty cool!
@catwing @daeus @rochellaine @daughteroftheking @seekjustice
-
EpicAddie2 changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m writing for a very short while. Then I could still be around here, since I’ll be working on the publishing aspect of my books, but I won’t really be writing. 🙂
@jenwriter17 @dekreel @kaya-young @dragon-snapper @seekjustice @sam-kowal @skredder Anyone want to join me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Haha, this was stellar! 😀 I love the fast-paced dialogue.
Mmm, pizza and pringles. Now that’s my kind of celebration food! 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Oh, are you wanting to be tagged again? Maybe you can get @ariel-ashira to 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Well, you and @seekjustice could make a topic for your WIPs, that way we’d have a place to discuss them if we wanted.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@daughteroftheking Love him, love him, love him. That cane. It’s just perfect. Thank you!!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 6 months ago
Hey, all! There’s a giveaway going on with storyembers.org. I just entered, and they gave me a link to share with friends. I was wondering if anyone wanted that link (via email, cuz I have your email from you requesting access to my google docs). Just lemme know! 🙂
@rochellaine @skredder @jane-maree @seekjustice-
I’m not sure what Storyembers is, so I don’t know? 😀 Could you explain a little more?
-
It’s a place kinda similar to Kingdom Pen, helping Christian writers write for Christ and write well. Though I don’t think it’s just for teens. Josiah is editor-in-chief there 🙂 The giveaway is for two K. M. Weiland books, Daeus’ Show Don’t Tell course, The Christian Imagination book, and one or two others I forgot 🙂
-
-
I’m not sure if I should. I already entered the giveaway using the email I use all the time and I don’t use my gmail account for anything. It feels kinda like cheating entering with two different email accounts.
-
@skredder Oh I see, that’s understandable 🙂
-
-
It’s not actually open internationally so D: I’m just sitting over here watching you guys and cheering. 😛
-
@jane-maree aw, sorry about that! 🙁
-
-
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @skredder I guess it’s more famous than I thought… o.o Oops…
- Load More

