@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back by the way 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia mm, that seems to be a pretty hard subject.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, whether or not God knows the future and if He does then do we have free will
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia yeah, sure 😉 what are you debating about, if you don’t mind me asking?
@seekjustice *fangirls again*
I’ll be back in about half an hour…
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice…where can I find it???
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice, wait, have you published a book?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17, I’m debating someone, does that count?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Shall I cause a great horror to come upon you by saying I didn’t ship Chessy and Justice really at all during the reading of Stars Fill Infinity? 😉 I actually told @seekjustice I didn’t think that they should end up as a couple.
*backs away warily*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice @skredder @kaya-young Anyone wanna write with me?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I finished it! (I pushed off my to do list to finish it because I couldn’t stop 😉 )
I love this so much already! It feels so good to read about these characters again, and I love how Chessy and Justice’s relationship has gotten.
But, uh…………
CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRR!
I am so looking forward to the next part!!! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder ooh, now you’re getting me excited! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine lol, your meme is very accurate! 😀
bad girl, @seekjustice, bad girl! Your readers are weeping oceans and you just say we “should have learnt by now”?!
😛
I’m on page 11 right now. Awesomeness so far 😉 I should finish it within the next hour, cuz I had a few other things to take care of (ahem, like my broken heart). 😉
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@Dekreel woohooo I love it! *tosses confetti* xP
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Camp NaNoWriMo in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@SeekJustice @Sam-kowal I’ve actually already got a cabin (plus several other offers, haha) so I’m all good, thanks though! Have fun with the Kapeefer cabin!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @sleepwalkingmk Is not @seekjustice heartless? She has no words of sympathy or comfort for her weeping reader, but simply tells me I “should have learnt by now!”
(See above for explanation.)
Seekjustice: Okay, see you tonight! (If I’m not still heartbroken by then.)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder Okay, will do! 🙂
My answers to your questions:
1) I really enjoy the family, so I would keep reading.
2) I think the first line was good because it establishes very soon the close relationship of the family and the lifestyle.
3) So far, I think the characters are consistent 🙂
4) Yup! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice You awful person, you! How could you not warn me, after I told you I had a rough day with ATOTC?! I had only gotten a few paragraphs into Justice’s POV when I started crying again! 🙁 Oh, Sapphire! Oh, Kendall! Oh, Waif! Oh, everyone!

😀 😀 It was great, as always! I can’t wait to read the next part.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Okay.
I’ve almost finished reading it and I’ve got to say that talking to someone through a low window is near the top of my list of “most romantic settings!” 😀 😀 😀 It happened several times between one of my favorite fictional couples: Patty and Bill, from Carolyn Wells’ Patty series. So you have totally made my day with the C…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Hello! I’m here. 🙂 I’m going to read your chapters then work on my western.
Did you get my message about A Tale of Two Cities?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clouded Fury Alpha links in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@skredder I read it! I still love this family 🙂 …..
There were only a few little things I commented on. I saw you said that it was supposed to be in Casse’s POV, which I didn’t know; I thought you were doing omniscient POV. I would suggest more following Casse’s action and her thoughts to make it her POV.
I’m looking forward to the next part! 😀
- Load More
