@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I’m still worried about that 5% 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Did you actually say that?! You’ll give Justice and Chessy more window scenes? *squeals* Yes, window scenes are very romantic! Of course, like I said, the first thing I thought of was that favorite couple of mine, Bill and Patty, but the original window scene, which is considered one of the most romantic scenes of all time, is th…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder I’m back! How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Oh, I thought she was going to end up with Quillon until he started interacting with her sister! Then I refrained from mentioning it since Sapphire and Quillon obviously were meant for each other and Chessy had nothing to do with anything there. 🙂 I also could have seen her with Jonas if she was a little bit older. As it was he…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice @skredder I’m leaving for about fifteen minutes. Hopefully you’ll be here when I get back! 😉 Goodbye for now.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine ah, I see your reasoning……..not that I understand still 😉 😛 😀
@seekjustice WHAT KILL JUSTICE?! *dies*
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine *grins* glad you like it.
I’m a bit out of practice… *shrug* Next time.
@alia @jenwriter17 I have to go. Good night! -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Congratulations, winner! 😀
I have to go now. I hope your writing goes well! (don’t stay up too late 😛 )
@alia let us know what you think of Seekjustice’s book! 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 Oh, wow. I had no idea I was so good at this! I thought you guys would beat me by a lot! 🙂 I feel very happy with myself right now. 😛
*accepts chocolate wreath with pleasure* Thank you for this great honor. 😉
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine you have won. *hands you a wreath made of chocolate* 🙂
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Don’t feel bad. I hHad a slow one… 276.
@rochellaine ??? -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing I’ve got 478 words. 🙂
@seekjustice Any fanfiction?! Wow, thanks! 😀 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing @rochellaine I reached 15 minutes. only 328 words.
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine yes
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 yes. GO!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 @catwing Don’t you girls dare to have a word war without me!!! 😀
Fifteen minutes by the timer?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing oh wait, a word war is just seeing how many words you can get in the allotted time right?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Sure. Fifthteen minutes, you say go.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine haha, yeah now may not be the time to start sobbing 😉
Writing’s going pretty good. I had a minor case of writer’s block for a bit, but epic Audiomachine music snapped me out of it 🙂 and yes, my dystopian. How about you?
@catwing OOH YES WORD WAR! do you wanna just use a stopwatch on ourselves instead of using the clock?
- Load More
