@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Oh, cool! Did you like them? I haven’t gotten to business law yet. I think that’ll either be next semester or next year. 🙂
Wait…you’re in college? I thought you were younger? Or did you mean something else? Or are you just a cool homeschool kid who started college younger than most people do, like me? 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira How would you not know that I like you?! I like you. I like you. I like you a lot! Okay? 🙂 I’m serious, though. I’ve liked you basically since we met – or at least since we’ve actually known each other. 😉 I’m glad you like me too! It seems we’ve been suffering from the exact same case. I was miserable because I thought…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Of course! I never stopped being your friend, and never will!
I just don’t want anyone to be intimidated by my status as a law student. It frightens me. 🙂 Isn’t that funny? Other people being intimidated by me has the opposite effect that is usually is known to have: I get intimidated back… 😛
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh my dear friend! You are so sweet. You don’t need to be forgiven, because you did nothing wrong! I know it was all a joke. I was just afraid there was meaning behind the joking it outwardly portrayed. I see there was not, and I am completely happy now!
*sends hugs and lots of chocolate raspberries* (Because what else woul…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Thank you so much! You are amazing. You don’t know how much better that made me feel. *sends hugs*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x Yaaaay! I can’t wait for the next part! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Oh my goodness! Do I really come across to people here as like that? Do you all really think I’d be angry with someone for believing something different than what I believe? I thought the disbelief blaster thing was a joke, but now it hurts. I don’t like joking about hurting people or arguing. Have I ever argued with anyone abou…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder That’s okay 🙂 You have access now!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
oops….. @ariel-ashira
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Okay, I’ll try to remember to keep you in my prayers 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@airle-ashira I love these little poems!!! 😀 @rochellaine yours is the best 😛
-
Ingrid and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 5 months ago -
Ingrid posted an update 8 years, 5 months ago
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light. ~Albus Dumbledore
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder Thanks so much. ❤️
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you!
@rochellaine Thanks, friend! And yeah, I am playing Ella in Cinderella. 🙂 It’s probably the most challenging role I’ve ever done.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, I guess I don’t really know if Giarstanornarack is Stan’s full name…I just assumed it was because Stan is always trying to melt chairs, and the above name (which I am not going to try to spell again 😛 ) has a “stan” in the middle of it. 😀
Guess we have to ask @sam-kowal 😉
And wait a minute, Sam. You weren’t content with…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Well, the defendant is technically always allowed to defend himself if he wants to do so, but the only place that really works is in the small claims court where everything is a little less formal. (Even here in America where we’re not as formal as you. 😉 ) In criminal courts, if the defendant doesn’t bring a lawyer he really d…[Read more]
-
Joy started the topic The School Bully in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
*appears out of nowhere*
Greetings, Kapeefers! I’m going to peak my head out of my hiatus for a second to ask some questions:
In my children’s books, I have a school bully, and lately I have been considering giving him a bigger part of my books. So my questions are: What are the motives of a bully? What are the literary cliches of a bully? And…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ingridrd Definitely praying for both requests!
…May I ask what the play is about? 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I know you were trying to have fun, and I like the other poems, (great job with them! 😀 ) but the poem you wrote about me hurts. 🙁 It’s hard to explain what I mean, and…I don’t know…maybe the easiest thing would just be to show you a “poem” I wrote yesterday a few hours after reading the email with your post in it. I’m not g…[Read more]
- Load More
