@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Sure! Maybe then I’ll get some writing in. 🙂 How long?
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice It has. 🙂
@jesspenrose welcome! I’m finally going through those notes you left me. XP
@rochellaine *laughs* Oh that’s hard. -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @catwing Hi! I’m attempting to convince myself to decide to write… 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice I’m editing Finding Secrets. 😛
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, double neatness!
-
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x YAY! If you need more details tell me. 😀
-
Catwing replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Unfortunately my character has stolen my next part. Thanks Kay.
Part Six
In Deep Waters (Hello, reader people :P)/I could’ve done better./ I stared at the old bearded man lying motionless on the ground. His friends watched where the Catwing and narrator had vanished. /The doctor was a nice touch. But this death is too dull and failable./ A…[Read more]
-
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira That sounds like him. 🙂
I just noticed our profile pictures are looking the same way. Neat? Not neat? 😀 -
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Perhapss I can make sense of half asleep writings because I have experience writing them. 😛
Will you look at that you signature finally loaded. XD -
Catwing replied to the topic Lots of Crazy Keapeefers in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira *nods* Indeed.
I think it makes sense. 🙂 -
Catwing replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbase13x The turtles. I love it! XD I second want @supermonkey42 said.
What happened to beautiful raspberry sun?! 0.0 -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, that’s interesting. I thought I had set it up so the emails would be sent from my website email address. I’ll have to check it out. Thanks! 😉
Okay, so I don’t want to use my real name for most internet stuff, just like most of the people here. That’s mostly for privacy, because literally anyone can see what we post her…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira I like what @sam-kowal said about how a person can do his work for God in any walk in life. That said, of course I also believe there is such a thing as bad music, and bad lyrics, which a Christian shouldn’t sing. I know some people believe you should only sing hymns, some believe you should only sing Psalms, some believe you can s…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira haha, yeah! thank you 🙂
This summer I’m planning on saving up $$$ for a ukulele, but I cannot wait! I play guitar and piano, and I wanted to try another instrument. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Haha, I thought people would start noticing 😉 I just have this obsession with ukuleles right now. Don’t worry, I’ll probably change it back when Dekreel comes back from her hiatus, cuz she loves my steampunk horse so much.
I actually don’t know how to make a crying emoji, sorry 🙁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Truly Lost our Minds in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@filewriterbas13x Oh no not the raspberry sun!!! Great part! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira No, not exactly. I was just pretty confused because I never use my iCloud email for anything on KP, and didn’t know where you would have gotten it. 😛 Also, I thought the stuff on my website was sent from the Wix web managers, since someone told me my blog updates weren’t sent from any of my addresses but from somewhere else. So…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Okaay, I know that… 🙂 But how exactly does that give you my email?
Just wondering, of course.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
- Load More
