@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah…SeekJustice once told me that her record for five minutes was 300 words!!!! 😮
Yes! 😛 Hopefully tomorrow. What times will you be on? Are you in Central time? I’m in Eastern.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Ooh, okay then, a challenge? 😉 You, me, tomorrow (or Wednesday), word war? 😛
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine I know, I don’t know how they write so fast!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Aaand, apparently @jenwriter17 ranks in the class of fast writers too! 😛 Well, maybe next time I’ll be able to beat you, Jen. Be warned, that is a challenge! 😉 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, you people are making me feel better. I keep forgetting I’m not warring with SeekJustice or Dragon Snapper. Both of them are really fast and beat me by miles, so I always think my scores are not high enough. 😀 I guess I’m actually normal speed when racing with you.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia I got 347 words 🙂
@ariel-ashira A word war is a fun activity where we set a time (it was ten minutes this time), and we see how many words we can write in that time.
I have to go now too. Bye! I might be on tomorrow or Wednesday 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
oops, forgot to tag…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17
I wrote 312. (see below) *groans* Well, that’s not too bad I guess. I’d like to have gotten four hundred, though. How’d you two do?Edit: Whoops! I counted wrong. I actually only got 274! 🙁 🙁 🙁 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
237 words.
last sentence: She wished now that they had told Jycin why they had such need to hurry, but it was to late.
Well, I have to head to bed now. night yall
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, sounds good. I’m starting
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha, you and I said the same thing. 😛 Okay, see you in ten minutes!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 How about ten minutes then? You can just time yourselves whenever you read this post.
I’m starting now.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine So, 10 minute war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Definitely! 😀
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia This time I’m back a little closer to the time I expected. 😛
@jenwriter17 Hi! Ready to war?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Awesome! *draws pen from sheath*
@kaya-young @skredder @ariel-ashira Anyone else want to write with us?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, we’re gonna war in a few minutes
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I’ll be on until my parents tell me to go to bed, so I really can’t say how much longer. could be anywhere from an hour to 15 minutes.
let me know when you get back. It gives me time to clean my room before I buckle down and write
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine You both still on? If you haven’t done it already, could I join your word war? 🙂
- Load More
