@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia @ariel-ashira @skredder @seekjustice I have an announcement to make! Uncle Bill has been found!!! Congratulate him, since he’s been waiting for this moment for a long time. 😀 😀 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m working on my dystopian WIP. how ’bout you?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17…sequel??? dang I’m really far behind
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Actually it’s the sequel, When Infinity is Empty. But, sure, no spoilers *zips mouth* 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, what are you working on?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
I’m surprised Ariel-ashira was the only one to notice my changed profile pic 😉
anyone else wanna write? @ariel-ashira @ingridrd @skredder @kaya-young @sam-kowal
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @jenwriter17, I’m back
Jen, is that the Stars fill Infinity one? if it is…no spoilers please. My mom has banned all free reading until I catch up on my school list, so I haven’t even started part 1
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia I’m here! Writing and reading part 2 of Seekjustice’s WIP 🙂 (yes, I’m only on part 2)
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when the very presence of book is inspiring.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing Meant to say that I really enjoyed that last installment. 😛 I like how you portrayed me as that overly-protective, bad-cop type of dragon.
Because that’s what I am. 😉 😀 Awesome.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, my mom said I needed to do Spanish or French before I write. So I should be back in 15-20 minutes
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well I’m here finally. Are you still here, or are you gone? 🙂
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I might be. depends on what I have going on. Just tag me when you return
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’ll probably be here in about half an hour, if you’ll be here then.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, @skredder, @that_writer_girl_99,
I don’t know if anyone is still writing, but I’m here for a bit
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Hi, just saw your prayer request. I’ll be praying as well.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Well, Hello, People! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 5 months ago
@annaberens Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I like to play piano too. Do you have a favorite composer/songwriter? I really like Bach, Beethoven, Vivaldi, Mendhelson (probably not spelled that way), and (ones currently living) Helen Jane Long, Ludovico Einaudi, Brian Crain, and Dylan Laine (you can find her on youtube 😉 ).
don’t let my profile pic…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Hahaha! Hooray!!! 😀
I accept your challenge for a rematch. We shall meet again.
Okay, goodbye! See you later.
@skredder @that_writer_girl_99 are you still here?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine OH MY GOODNESS I GOT 330 WORDS! YOU BEAT ME BY THREEEEE!
Congratulation, worthy opponent. But this isn’t the last you’ll see of Jenwriter17! 😉
That was fun. I have to go now though, bye! 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 333 words. 🙂 I bet you beat me again.
- Load More
