@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Them?! I said I was considering killing one of my characters. I will never come to your “side of things” as you call it when you speak in such ruthless and careless terms of my beloved characters lives. So there.
@jenwriter17 Great, a word war! How long this time?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia okay, I hope I’ll still be here by then, cuz I’m gonna have to go soon too….
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @seekjustice Well, I’ve got chapter 5 here! 🙂
I have a couple questions though: 1) do you like Jax’s POV enough to have more of it? 2) originally my story was set in Japan, so most if not all of the characters’ names are Japanese. Do you think I should change this now that it’s set in…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, I have to leave, but I’ll be back in 5-7 minutes
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia YES WORD WARRRRRR!
@rochellaine um, yes, you might want to do that 😉
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine…b…b..but you said you were considering killing them. I thought you were coming to our side of things
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia 😀 😀 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @jenwriter17 I am considering grabbing my characters and running for their lives.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, @rochellaine, do y’all want to word war?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, who me? never. and there is absolutely no sarcasm in that statement
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia haha, yeah, I understand. I don’t have many writer friends where I live, so I’m not used to seeing/hearing someone say writer stuff 😉
We’re cruel aren’t we? *strokes cat as I sit in evil chair* *smirks*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, It’s not my fault. I’m a writer. Besides, half the fun is torturing both the readers and characters by torturing and killing your characters
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Oh…..good point *bites nails with worry*
I think it’s hilarious @alia was encouraging you to kill someone (a character) 😛
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, *grabs chocolate and pizza* think I’m set now
@rochellain, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 @alia I DIDN’T give away a spoiler! I just said he’d been found. I didn’t say he was rescued. How do you know if he’s okay or not? Maybe he was dead when they found him!
@alia What a cut! 😛 I guess that’s a reasonable reputation, though. I couldn’t kill Uncle Bill. But I’m planning on getting my courage up to kill at least so…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Yes, that’s true 🙂
*gives you chocolate and pizza*
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, it wasn’t as though @rochellaine was going to kill him off.
I think I need mental support
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine ………um…………did you just give away a SPOILER?!
But, anyway; hurray for Uncle Bill! 😉
@alia Oh wowly-wow! O.O
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, way to go uncle Bill!!!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17, *sweats*. I’m working on Decisions, writing a blog post, working on a speech for my mom, and getting distracted with teaching myself Hindi
- Load More
