@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well if it’s in God’s will, He’ll definitely make a way somehow. 🙂 I’ll be praying.
-
Alia replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
So, I’m not sure if anyone here is familiar with Word of Life Bible Institute, but its a one to two year bible collage that has campuses around the world.
I’m hoping that I will be able to go to a one year version the year after I graduate high school (in 2 years), but it is pricey and doesn’t offer scholarships. I have basically this summer,…[Read more]
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, I’m actually signing off. I’m finishing up my speech and then going to bed.
I might be on tomorrow though
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I’m actually not going to be back for another fifteen minutes to half an hour. So, I’ll tag you when I get back to see if you’re still here. Bye!
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, sounds good. that’ll give me time to work on my speech some
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Okay, but first I’ve got to go for a few minutes. I’ll let you know when I get back.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, would you like to do another word war?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 At least it was actually for the story, and not something like “How to do my hair in a 1960s beehive.” 😀 I did need to know what trauma centers were called in other parts of the country, since I only know about the University of Maryland one. But you’re right. I should know better than to google anything during a word war.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, no I haven’t
@jenwriter17, farewell
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine And Rochellaine is the winner! 😉
Rochellaine you know you’re not supposed to google while doing a word war! but i know, it’s likely I would’ve done the same thing. 😉
I have to go now. Thanks for the word war! <3 <3
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Well…since @jenwriter17 doesn’t want me to give away spoilers, I can’t really defend myself at this point. 😉 I do attempt to stress my characters out quite often, though I prefer writing lighter stories to the heavy dystopian/fantasy stuff that most of the people here write. Have you seen any of my western?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Whoa! I was sure I was going to lose because partway through I forgot I was in a word war and decided to google “hospital trauma centers!” 😛 When I realized what I had done I was horrified.
But, I ended up getting either 219 or 227. (I can’t quite remember which sentence I started with.)
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
…181. This is an all time low for me
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine whoo, that was bad. 218.
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine…at least tell me you torture your characters. because that can excuse only one death, as long as the unlucky chosen one is a semi main character or at least a favorite.
@jenwriter17, okay, I’m starting too
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia @rochellaine All good on ten minutes? I’m gonna start then 😀
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia   …
What about the second draft? 😉
@jenwriter17 Well, since Alia’s back, how about we do ten minutes with her? 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia Oh, welcome back! ten minutes sounds good to me
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine maybe we can fit in two word wars, one now and another when Alia gets back. is seven minutes okay?
-
Alia replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine, fine print. once you kill a character there is no going back.
@jenwriter17, I’m back.
how about 10 minutes? or longer if you guys want
- Load More
