@daughteroftheking
Active 6 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1156
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Haha! 🙂
Pretty well. I’m actually going to be going now. So, talk to you later!
@ariel-ashira Hi, but goodbye now. 😉 Sorry.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine Pretty good, just tired. late night
Yeah so tired that I was typing my tag name instead of yours to respond XD
how are you?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’m always up late. 😛
How’s it going?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @alia @ariel-ashira Anyone on writing? I think I can be on for about 45 minutes.
Rochellaine you were up pretty late last night, huh? 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine @ariel-ashira I saw Jonah and Moses. It is so amazing! 😀
Rochellaine, thank you for your links. I hope I get some time today to check them out 🙂
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 5 months ago
@0-0enyali0-0 Somehow I missed this…I love it!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Okay, here’s an edit. I’ve been listening to a few more Steve and Eydie songs, (I have listened to a few previously, but apparently not enough to realize this,) and I’ll have to take back my recommendation of them.
Not because of lyrics! All the lyrics I’ve heard by them are good!! But, their music has got too much of a pop/modern style for me…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @jess-penrose Do either of you want to have a quick word war before I go to bed? I’ve got to get a little more written tonight! 😉
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@jenwriter17 Which shows did you see?
Cool! I like the song Gentle On My Mind! Though I prefer the more old-fashioned arrangements, so the Nelons are a little bit too modern for me. But it’s still cool to hear it in a different style. 😉Now I finally have time to give you my own favorites! Here are a few singers I like:
Steve and Eydie were a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@rochellaine yes thank you I got your email! The link wasn’t working at the moment, but don’t worry it was a problem on my side. I’ll let you know as soon as I’m able to get to it 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Oh, I’ve been to the Sight and Sound Theater twice! 😀 it’s awesome. have you been? I didn’t know they sold their soundtracks….
@jane-maree yup, I follow ya on youtube so I’ll check that out too 😉
@supermonkey42 Thanks for the suggestions! I am really loving the Piano Guys right now 🙂
@rochellaine thanks for the links!…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Oh my goodness! Hello! 😛 Sorry I forgot you were here.
How’s it going?
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Haha, yeah, well with ballroom dancing you really need a partner, unlike Scottish dancing, right? I know a little bit of ballroom dancing, but I wouldn’t count on my skills on the dance floor! I also tried learning clogging from YouTube tutorials, but gave that up eventually since it didn’t interest me overmuch. My favorite was swi…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Cool! I love plaids, though I don’t own many clothes with that pattern. I once tried learning Scottish dancing from a YouTube tutorial, but by now I’ve forgotten it. 😛
It’s a parenting and adoption ministry. We travel to conferences and churches and they give workshops on those subjects. They’ve also written a lot of books.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Fabric shopping? Cool! So…you sew? Or does your mom do that? I sew a little, but one of my sisters is really good at it, and she does most of the sewing at our house.
I can’t wait to read the next part that you just sent us, but I’ve been neglecting my western and need to get a lot done first! 🙁
@jenwriter17 I think I just…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
@ariel-ashira Here are the links you requested:
Scene from Joseph:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUMB9Efg1u8Scene from Noah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBlRmJGPvbkScene from Jonah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Igy0GLH8hfc -
Rochellaine replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice @jenwriter17 @catwing @ariel-ashira I’ve finally got a break! 🙂 Website’s published, and though it’s not completely finished, most of it’s done, so I can go a bit slower now.
I’m going to take a break for a little bit and work on my western. Does anyone want to join me?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Clean Christian Music in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
To be honest, you can just stalk my youtube playlists to find out what I listen to. xP Heeere’s a couple though:
Everfound – Take this City
Some For King and Country stuff
Heroes – Zayde Wolf
The Black Piper (legit anything they write is epicness)
Two Steps from Hell (epic soundtracks–despite the name of the band xD)
Roo Panes (cool folk-y…[Read more] -
Catwing replied to the topic Agency and Code Names in the forum Characters 8 years, 5 months ago
@jbb You’re welcome.
Maybe The Grand Riyadh, The Sandstorm, or The Humped (like camels)? -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writers' Corner #16 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@seekjustice Yay! I’ve only got a few minutes left….
What are you working on?
- Load More
