-
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths, how did you change your username? Mine said when I joined that I couldn’t change it?????
ClaireC posted an update 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths, how did you change your username? Mine said when I joined that I couldn’t change it?????
Session expired
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.
We use cookies to improve your experience on our site. By using our site, you consent to cookies.
Manage your cookie preferences below:
Essential cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the proper function of the website.
Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us understand how visitors use our website.
Google Analytics is a powerful tool that tracks and analyzes website traffic for informed marketing decisions.
Service URL: policies.google.com (opens in a new window)
You can find more information in our Cookie Policy and .
Well, I didn’t actually change my username, that’s still perfectfifths, I changed the name that’s on my profile. So, I went to my profile, clicked edit and changed the name there. So my tag is perfectfifths, but the “name” (in quotes because it’s actually my pen name) is Louise Fowler. I hope that made sense 😉