-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Signing out. I got…er, I can’t remember where I started. Maybe 400 or so.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Don’t tell Daeus you said that.
@winter-rose Five makes…um…one string away from a guitar…or…Big Hero 6 minus one? -
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
Dragon Snapper takes the pot of tea and heats it up within seconds. Miraculously, the pot doesn’t melt. After handing out glasses, she bounces the ball high into the sky.
“I think it must be dragon proof because it was made within in the heart of a dying star, and only those who are worthy can…oh wait. That’s Thor.” She shrugs, “I don’t know.…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose *pops head in* I’ll be editing a few essays.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @winter-rose Well, I’m just wrapping up, but I’ll be on here for another ten minutes or so.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Sorry. I couldn’t resist.
I’m done for tonight, having written 1257 words and eaten banana bread. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Don’t worry, she’ll be back in a flash. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@aratrea @daeus *steps up to the podium* Here is my testimonial.
When I first joined Kingdom Pen, I had no idea what to expect. Although I had been writing for several years, I had only begun to scratch the surface of writing. From the Kingdom Pen writing courses to the rich vaults of articles, the scratching has grown into a dig. The Kingdom Pen…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
The rolls to the ground, now splotched with @christi-eaton‘s tea, and Snapper is hesitant to pick it up. She flicks at it with her tail, and, deciding that it won’t eat her, pokes at it with her talons. The ball deflates.
“Oops. Sorry guys…Um…here.” She tries to re inflate the volleyball by breathing in to it, but the volleyball melts beneath…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 I’m signing out now. I finished the rough draft of my paper. Good luck for the future writing!
Elizabeth, yes. Raspberry and chocolate ice cream. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton Do you need anything from me for the social media posts?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Here, maybe this will help. *hands you ice cream*
@daeus Ah well, it’s on Emerson. 😉 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper Only some transcendentalism???
-
Daeus replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oh, yes. Here is the link too. http://kingdompen.us6.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4dd68444205bfc269d1b96743&id=dd0c17e669&e=5a6b0ff856
@kate-flournoy @christi-eaton @jess @hope @joy-schmidt @f5a8c3e92 @dragon-snapper @mark-kamibaya @that_writer_girl_99 @princessfoo @overcomer @jane-maree @feedingmygoldfish @anna-brie @sarah-h @winter-rose @gracie…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @jess @winter-rose @ethryndal @northerner
I’m writing a literature paper against some transcendentalism. -
Daeus started the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
*explosion*
Now that we’ve got that out of the way, I wanted to tell you that we’re having a live panel discussion tomorrow, April 26th, from 8-9pm EST.
Everybody who goes to these things thinks they’re awesome. If you haven’t attended one yet, this is your opportunity to see why they’re such a hit.
We’ll be having a published author, our very…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @jess @winter-rose @ethryndal @northerner
I’ll be writing. -
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@adry_grace Really? I’ve done it so many times, it’s almost annoying. *sighs* If only my book were a movie… 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@adry-grace Really? I’ve done it so many times, it’s almost annoying. *sighs* If only my book were a movie… 😛
- Load More

