-
Daeus replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragon-snapper You ought to be able to write one in about a month. Less if you’re dedicated. My novella was ten chapters and 20,000-22,000 words — I can’t remember exactly.
Once you have your document totally ready, you can seriously publish it in like an hour. If you want to do a paperback too, that’s a bit more work, but it’s not too bad.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose lol. I have yet to pick a title.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal Well, if it’s any consolation, we have a recording of it.
-
Snapper started the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
Recently, I’ve had a bit of trouble getting back into the swing of writing, but then again, writing is hard. 😛
Anyway, I had a great idea today, however, the story would probably be pretty short, and I was just wondering if there was anything I should know about writing novellas? How long did it take you to write one? How many chapters? How many…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Don’t worry, I meant restitution as in, I would pay for I’ll the chairs I’d ruined. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 Ok, I’m done now. I finished editing my first chapter.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl I’m editing now, so I’ll join in the fun.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Edwin Brook was about 76,000 words, I believe.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yes, ma’am.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Dragon Snapper waves to Anne! “Hey! Good to see you again!” Then, in a whisper, she says into her ear, “I’m not a steward either…..I don’t have any social media, but I believe this is just for fun.”
With a cocked head, she addresses @stewie-plotter, “That is allowed right?” -
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I eagerly await. Do you think I should buy a truckload of popcorn to keep me occupied?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Testimonial needed in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Agreed. Absolutely beautiful.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
“@I-j-anderson, Well, of course it means we should decipher it, and go on a long perilous quest.”
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
“I-j-anderson, Well, of course it means we should decipher it, and go on a long perilous quest.”
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Ok, I’ll try to check it out. I’ve got some other beta reading to do at the moment, but it should lessen in a couple days.
-
Daeus replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, everybody. 🙂
@kate-flournoy Well, currently it’s 66,578, but I expect it to get up to 70,000 or more by the time it’s done. I’m pretty much your opposite. 😛
@aratrea @winter-rose @jenali @audry-grace The basic premise is that these two teens, a brother and sister, accidentally find themselves taken back in time through this time…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Someday I shall make restitution for all the melted chairs. Someday…
-
Snapper replied to the topic It is finished!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus YEEESSSS!!!!! That is awesome!! Yes, eat ice cream tonight! Ice cream and raspberries! Congratulations Daeus!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Anyone Want to Play Forum Volleyball? in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 5 months ago
As the ball soars through the air, Dragon Snapper glares at @stewie-plotter. “I don’t like sports,” she says, and pulled up a bean bag next to him. “Not only that, but I don’t like tea either.” She considers instigating a second Boston Tea Party, then decides not to. She wouldn’t likely have very much support. Instead, she takes sips from freshly…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Actually, I didn’t know it was a thing either… 😛
Signing out now, and I finished editing a few papers. - Load More

