-
Daeus replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose I’ll try to help, but I need to clarify. Are you still getting the notifications when someone tags you via email? Are you not getting any email notifications when you’re tagged at all? Are you getting emails, but having a fair amount missed?
-
Abby Smith and
Cindy are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Oops! I just took a walk myself and forgot to mention I was done. I got about 1,500 words edited.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Yep.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Earth to @kate-flournoy. Are you writing?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Sorry, @jane-maree, but I’m actually going to leave early. I realized the part I was editing needs to be restructured and I’m deciding to tackle it tomorrow. Hope your writing goes well.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Yikes, @jane-maree, I think I’ve eaten enough motivational pizza already to get me to the moon.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @graciegirl @winger-rose @dragon-snapper @jane-maree Anyone writing tonight? I’m going till 9 or 9:30.
-
Snapper replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Another cool villain is Shen from Kung Fu Panda 2.
-
Sierra and
Gracie are now friends 9 years, 5 months ago -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 @winter-rose @graciegirl @dragon-snapper @jess I’m going to be editing for about an hour.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Screenplays, poetry, and explosions in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @f5a8c3e92 Yikes! I forgot to leave the link. Here you go:
-
Snapper replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl I have read the other books, but the first one definitely has the best story line. However, I think my favorite is the second one, just because of the pirates. 😛 And I didn’t like the third as much…the ending, *sighs* I liked Mott; besides Sage, he was my favorite character.
Oh yes. Never met anyone quite as snarky as him. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Need I say who my favorite villain is?
I also like Luigi Vampa. His backstory is gripping and tragic, though he’s not technically a villain.
Er…Ooh! I can’t remember the guy’s name, but the villain in K.M.Wieland’s Dreamlander is really good. He’s an excellent foil character to the MC plus a very interesting character for his own…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Wait….you’ve read the False Prince? Why didn’t you tell me!?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tips for Writing Short Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, if it’s any consolation, I didn’t win it when I entered last year either. 😉
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @jane-maree Alright, I’ve finished up. Did some research and then edited 500 words.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @dragon-snapper I’ll be writing tonight like ususal.
-
Snapper replied to the topic All about villains in the forum Characters 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl Hmm…villains. *que maniacal laugh*
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Umm…didn’t @hope write the Shadows of Hersweald? 😛
Anyway, my favorite villains are the following.
Bevin Conner from the False Prince: He has a calm demeanor and is very cunning, and will do anything to get what he wants. He doesn’t like to get his hands dirty. Also,…[Read more] - Load More

