-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jess Welcome to Rivendell!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@ethryndal 1002!!!!!! AMAZING! Looks like lembas works for one thing, 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Greetings!
@winter-rose We’re back to being a five-string bass guitar. 😛 -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @ethryndal @dragon-snapper @jane-maree I’ll join you.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jane-maree You don’t think there’s any way to maybe make it materialize in my oven do you???
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@jane-marie You don’t think there’s any way to maybe make it materialize in my oven do you???
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose @ethryndal *bows* Lady Ethryndal, Gabrielle is the elven one…or at least, so she says. I remain a dragon.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Ah, the elven shape-shifter has returned. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose @daeus @kate-flournoy @ethryndal @jenali @that_writer_girl_99 I’ll be writing for…probably the next two hours.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose I wrote 671 to a short story. Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose *raise talons quickly* I surrender!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
@graciegirl @winter-rose Ooh, look, people! Hello people! Sorry I haven’t been on for the past few days. I’ll be brainstorming/story searching.
-
Snapper replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane 😀 *confetti* That’s great! I think I had something like the same reaction you did. 😛
-
Keleigha Liess changed their profile picture 9 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic I'm Getting Published!!!!! in the forum Poetry 9 years, 5 months ago
@lola-jane Looking forward to it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@dragons-snapper It depends on what route you take. You can order a bulk amount of books, and you’ll be able to earn a high profit selling those, but you have to know you can sell that many hundred or thousand, or you’ll have lost money.
The other route is print on demand. Companies like CreateSpace will print a copy of your book whenever someone…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus What are the risks of publishing paperbacks and how does that work?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Novellas in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 5 months ago
@daeus What are the risks of publishing paperbacks?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Ah, Just One More Thing in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 5 months ago
Oops! Sorry I forgot to get back with you @ann-of-lothlorien @hope. I talked about it with my parents, but unfortunately we have something else going on at that time, so we won’t be able to make it.
Enjoy your time though!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Tag Fail in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 5 months ago
@winter-rose Glad you figured it out. Btw, the checkbox at the end of a thread is to subscribe to all comments made on a post, not just ones you are tagged in. If you’ve been checking those boxes, you may be getting a llloooottt of emails. If you want, you can unsubsribe to those, but I believe you have to do it for each individual thread.
- Load More

